Chapter 44: My heart stops for you

I was told of a song,
If sung correctly you could do anything
Almost any magic could be done,
But the song was dangerous and it must be achieved in a certain way.

Miracine Seaton

       The day gone by quite slowly after this morning happened.  I made sure I chained Malseania up to a poll so nobody could get her unless it was us.  You see, the chain was water through, it appeared see through, but made of water.  It is the type many of the sea country's prisoners have on.  I have not heard back from my brother after Celestia ended the call.  I do hope Mivozene is alright...

       Here I was in class so thankful Seivon was in it so I could stare at him and his features with his pretty sapphire eyes and breathtaking grin that always gets me and the way he....

     Oh flounder, he noticed I was starring at him rather than listening to the old gruff up there.  The teacher kinda reminds me of blob fish.  He so old and droopy kinda like the fish.  The teacher even has a blob fish's nose. 
     Hey, what if he is a long lost relative of the blob fish?  That would be so fun, then we could play hide and seek in the ocean together.

     "Hey, Mira." Melody whispered to the other side of me allowing me to avoid being caught fish-handed.  "There a little drool right there."  You know what, nevermind to you too.

       "Melody what did I tell you?" Seivon turned to Melody with a knowingly look.

    "Remind me again Seivon," Mel shrugged, "You say a lot of things to me."

      "She can't help it she thinks I'm so desirable.  Everybody knows it." I rolled my eyes. 
    Great I said it once during text and he won't let it go.  But I was not lying.

    "Whoaa where did this ego come from?" Melody widen her eyes in shock.

     "She thinks I'm desirable.  She said so.  On text too." I groaned, but I still smiled shyly as my cheeks turn red.

      "You know what is also done over text?" Mel turned to Seivon.

      "What?" He asked cluelessly.

     "Breakup.  They say it is the worst way to break up with someone.  That is also the worst way to receive a compliment."  She shrugged.
     Wait really?  You mean everything I said over text was basically an insult.  This is terrible, I am such a horrible Angelfish.

      "Melody be quiet!" Seivon banged his head frustrated.

     "So you are saying that...everything I said over text....Was actually an insult?  I am such a terrible Angelfish." I whimpered putting my face into my arms.

    "I disregard half the things Mel says, I think you should too if you know what's good for you." He whispered in my ear in a deeper voice. 
     I blinked twice seeing if I heard him correctly.  That was him right?  And who could blame me for thinking he is so desirable?

     "You...really...are...desirable." Melody accidentally moved the leg of her desk in shock.  I swear her jaw also fell open.

    "She actually said---"

     "Quiet Melody." Seivon warned and I leaned into him.

     "Have... you... looked.... at yourself?" I slowly spoke.  I did not know what was with me, but I couldn't help it.  He was just so hot and looked so inviting.  I mean look how tempting he looks. 
     I just want to taste him.  I wonder if he like some of that seafood I eat.  I bet he better than that.  He is just captivating.  Ahh I sighed.