Chapter 32: I know it is true, but I can't help but still want to be with you.

I once had love.
I once believed.
And I once rather it be me to die,
But now I only fill bitter hatred
And wish I never knew.

Seivon Rivers

"Seivon I was-" Melody gasped, "I did not want to walk in to that."

We both turn to see Melody there and started laughing.

I turned to see Melody standing there. How long has it been since we left?

Fifteen minutes?
Twenty minutes?

Thirty?
Forty?

I think it was twenty to thirty.

"Mel, what do you want?" I said breathlessly.

"Well now I want more than what I originally wanting to ask you about." Great. Can't Mel just leave? I want to be with Mira. Alone.
I am seriously frustrated. If Mel or Ash could hear my thoughts they would say sexual frustrated.

"I was hoping you would stay away after saying that... What were you thinking?" Mira suddenly glared at Mel. What happened to make her upset? I thought back to one of her last conversations with Melody...

"Ah yes, I get what you mean. I never actually heard Mira speak of what happened. And from what she already knew and background information on the event, I was so sure she would have a great opinion that would be the closest to the truth.

"Ye...ah okay." Mira nudged or jabbed Mel on her way past her.

"Oww what was that for?"

"You know exactly why."

_____

"Mel just stop." She darted her eyes between us and hesitated for a moment.
What is she doing?

"Are you together? Wait...did you tell her? I swear if you did not I will make you-"

"I told her." I stated with a smile.

"Wait how come she gets to know you knew first?" Mira crossed her arms and frowned so adorably.

I shrugged not knowing how to answer. "Finally! You both been stupid and I have been watching in the sidelines. Mira why did you make him try to figure it out."

"He is the stupid one not me." Ouch. They love calling me stupid don't they?
"And I would have died if I just told him. Like I can not just tell Ashton, and I do not plan to anyway."

"Something we both agree on!" Mel exclaimed when she bonded over another thing with her.

"Mel shush. You're being annoying." I groaned as I had to sit/stand through this conversation.

"So are you together." Mel asked in excitement because some reason one of her best friend and other friend-- well I think they are friends-- are together.

"Yeah." I answered without thinking.
We acted like we were dating for one in a half months and it was not until the middle of the second month we didn't see each other or didn't do any of that.

"Wait we are?" Mira asked in surprise. Does she not think we are? Maybe I just lo-like her more than she likes me.

I heard Melody snort. "Oh my gosh you two..." She shook her head. Please don't scream. Please don't scream. Please don't sc- "Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!" My poor ears.