Chapter 24: Double Bubble Trouble, Break up Heart Break & Kisses of the Jealous

Sometimes too much emotions overwhelms you.
The intensity is so much that all you want to do is leave for awhile to collect your thoughts.
Then maybe you can collect yourself.

Miracine Seaton

      "What!?"  Please tell me that was not what I thought I heard. 

      "I realized I don't like you." He whispered and he did not even sound sorry to say that.  He looked almost a little nervous if anything and it sickened me.

       My eyes widened and I refused to let any tears fall. "Leave me alone!"

      "Pacific wait!" He grabbed my arm gently, but I refused to look at him.

     "Leave me alone!  Get away from me!" I felt a massive emotion burst from inside me.

    "I didn't mean it like th-" What does he mean he did not mean it?

     "Do not talk to me..." I trailed off.

      He put his hand on my cheek. "Pacific you don't understand I-"

     "Do not ever talk to me again!" I slapped him.  How could he!  He thinks he could just say that and everything would be fine?  He thinks we be friends afterward saying that.  How could Seivon? 
    "How could you think everything is fine after you said that!  I can not believe you!"

     I am so furious it makes my blood boil with anger.

      His eyes went wide as if he realized what I did to him.  But what he did was way worse.  I shook my head.  I sunk my head lower to go in the sea.  I saw him look at me as if he was longing for me, but I ignored that glanced.  I went away. 
      When I resurfaced I was far away from the school.  I told Atlantic and Mivozene I went back to the humanic apartment.

     "What is wrong with him?!  He told me he did not really seem interested in her.  He told me he was only with her because she reminded him of me.  But why did he say that?  What if he was lying?  What if he just does not care about me at all?"
       It pains me that I said I did not want to talk to him again, but if he going to be like that I have to do this.  But the fact that I will see him with Malseania will not help.

~~~

     I woke up.  It has been several days since I gone to school and now it is December 23.  I am going to face everything eventually and I might as well start now.  I sat up rubbing my eyes. 
     I looked awful.  I looked like what humans would call gloomy and down in the dumps.  Some part of me regrets what I did.  And maybe I should have listened to what he was going to say.
     Even if he does not like me at all, maybe I could of showed him that I do and he probably does not realize he actually likes me too...
     But no! 
    He was being stupid, but this time it was the bad stupid.

      I slammed the door of my room hard causing Azurine to glare at me when I came out.  Oh yeah, guess what the genius Mivozene been doing while I was out?
      Going to the school.  That is right he has been going there without me.  

    "Mina, sister!" He exclaimed brightly, "You look upset, did someone do something to you?  I told you that you should not trust humanics.  All they do is hurt people and-"

    "Mivo!  I am going to go." I cannot deal with him right now.  He raised his eyebrows and I left before he could say anything.

    I arrived at the school grounds.  There around the rose bushes and magnolia trees were Kaisa, Malseania, Melody, Ashton, and....Seivon.
    He looked terrible.  My heart almost skipped a beat when I saw him, but why should I care?!