Chapter 5: Mermaid Spells

My judgement was clouded.  And I can only blame myself.  And now I will never ever get hurt again.  I choose no one.

~°°°~

Seivon Rivers

       "You! Where were you this morning?" I might've sounded harsh, but I need to find out where she was.  She looked familiar.
          I thought she was probably a part of our group since she seems so close with Mel and Kaisa.  And Ash seems to like her so much.  She and Kaisa seem to hang out despite everything Kaisa said.  Did she forgive her or was Miracine staying around even though it bothered her?
      Hmmm.
         Unless she came afterwords, but after I heard the warning bell I saw them and she wasn't there.  I don't know what it is but something about her bothers me.  I need to figure out if it is her who is the mermaid that saved me, or another girl that been at this school.  And all I know is her name starts with M.
         And she is the only one I really know who resembles Violet that has a name that starts with an M.

        "Oh?  This morning?  I was... Well waiting for class to start... waiting for classes to begin.  Why?  Is there something wrong?" The girl smiled, however, a little too innocently if you ask me. I raised my eyebrows questionably, but she just ignored it.

       "Mel," I grinned teasing her, "I thought I told you to save me and Ashton a seat, but I guess you forgot." I chuckled shaking my head.

       "W-w-wait!" She frowned, "I did, but she refused to move.  She just sat there!" Mel exclaimed in defense.

      "It's illegal to sit in a chair?" The girl asked us, "But aren't we all friends.  It doesn't matter where we all sit ......Melany was it?"  I chuckled and then I glanced at Ashton who was trying his best to not burst out laughing.

       "Umm...it's Melody." She muttered looking down avoiding eye contact.

       "It's fine, I don't mind." I could just tell immediately if I didn't stop that then world war iii would happen between them."  I didn't understand.  Melody would never have problems with people.  But it seems Mel can't stand that new girl.  And Kaisa seems had an issue with her yesterday.
       Strange....  Maybe they are just girls being girls and being petty. I leaned over to Melody's ear "You don't have to argue about something that petty.  I'm fine." She instantly started blushing and nodded her head several times.

        Ashton being Ashton was sitting next to Melody plopping popcorn in his mouth enjoying the entire scene.

       "Huh?  Did you say something?  Keep going, it was very entertaining." He stated very amused with the whole scenario.   Ashton leaned against his arm behind his head while the popcorn bag rest of his desk.

      "Shut up!" We all said knocking him on the head.

     "Owww, Seivon you little-" As he rubbed his head I sat down besides Kaisa's friend before Ashton could do anything.
      But now the entire class knows I am here.  Great.  I am not in the mood for any of them, since this morning.  Can I just skip class?

       "Omg Seivon RIvers is in this class!"
       Yeah...yeah...yeah

     "Ohmigowsh!  He looked at me" Another girl exclaimed, practically screaming.
      I didn't look at you, I looked at Ashton.  I sure didn't know that girl has brown hair shorter than her ears.

       "Maybe he'll notice me.". Someone else said and I wanted to laugh.
       I notice you as much as I notice what every other student's name is.  Which is never.  I don't pay attention unless I talk to you often.