Chapter 41: Malseania getting involved? Did I mention how much I hate her?

I didn't want to hate her.  I didn't want to be against her.  But this was serious.  I knew he would be on my side.  He understood it.  Then he'd understand why I had to do this.

M

iracine Seaton

        "Mivozene!" I called

        "Miss me already?" I heard his voice, "Aww I knew you could not get enough of me, sis."

         "No this is serious! Whatever you do I need you to be extra careful in the sea. Apparently around the pacific, some researchers are putting some devices in the ocean to find out what is going on with the sea." I told him eagerly,
         "They are only being in the pacific for now as a testing phase, but if there are not mistakes they will spread"

           I heard a loud gasp and heavy breathing, "R-researchers!  T-this is bad." He did not even hide the nervousness in his voice.  He sounded almost scared for once.

         "Yeah I know, but that is not even the worse part." I told him, "Those devices are cameras and record things. They make it where any of us do not know they are doing it."

          He was surprised, "Are you saying we cannot go in the sea?"

        "Not in the pacific.  The other oceans...I...I do not know." I shook my head, "But even if we do destroy them, their data is backed up to a computer device thing. So the only way is to destroy those."

         Mivozene was determined, "We need to make them do some mistakes and that way it will not work."

        I nodded my head, agreeing, "Yeah that what I was thinking, but we need to destroy the computers without them knowing." 

        "And the computers are in..... " That's when his voice got shaky, "t-their labs. Oh no.... Oh no!"

       "Yeah, but what if you tried hacking into them." I thought at once,
      "You delete the data, insert something into the computer to send the information to us and lastly delete it off the device.  O-or what if you put something to just delete all data!"

        "I do not know if I can even do that...." He trailed off.  He actually seemed nervous or scared. 
         "I will alert everyone I can, Mina. Thank you for telling me this. The mermaid council will appreciate it and maybe think of you in a better light."

          I rubbed my neck nervously, "But the main reason I called was I was wondering if you could go to their labs.....and destroy their computers. But while you at it you could find information what they know about it."

       "Mina....B-b-but they are researchers! They could capture and kill me like all those others if they find out I am a mermaid. They could open me up and-"
        I felt his nervousness.

       "Wait! What?" I listened in confusion, "O-open you up? What do you mean?"

       "What? I said that? Hahaha...You must of......." There was a dead silence on the other line. I thought he hanged up when I heard him speak again.
       "Okay I did say that and that is what they do once they die. They do terrible things. I been in a lab before...I almost did not make it." I was shocked to hear this. I did not know of that.
        Maybe that is why he is always against humans and wants to protect me from them. But not all humanics are like that. Seivon, Melody, and Ashton are good.