*~🎂Bonus Chapter🎂~*

Happy Birthday to me with this special birthday chapter along with the original weekly chapter.  I have to hurry and make this one in time.  I also updated a chapter of that book I have.

What is it called again?  Am I getting old or what?

I'm kidding, It is called

The Popular, The Loner, & The Troublemaker

And now Enjoy and don't steal the cupcakes ...🎂🧁🎂🧁

P.S. This chapter takes place sometime after chapter 20 and no later than chapter 24

Yes, this is in the future of what is currently updated, but nothing will be spoiled.

Miracine Seaton

It was December 15.  Today, me and my beloved, absolute dear brother would spend a good portion of today with Kaisa.  Why was my brother coming?  I have no idea why.  Mivozene and Kaisa never get along and when I say never I do mean never.  She always hates him and she spends more time with Ashton or me than anyone.  I do not blame her for not liking him even though after what happened the other day I would assume they both have a plan.  Oh yeah I forgot to mention why I mentioned today's date.  Sixteen human years ago the Atlantic Queen and King was bestowed with Kasia.  And she is like 1600 meris.  I am 15208 meris in case you are wondering.

I was walking towards Kaisa's apartment.  Oh yeah did I mention how Kaisa lives close, by?  I do not think I did.  I would have to say my congratulations for my Kimoshei country.  That is why I am so confused why Mivozene is here.  I walked up her steps until I found her door number.  Mivozene did the honors of knocking on her door.  As I recalled just before I left he said "Atlantic would be so grateful if I came and knocked on her door.  I shall do the honors, my sister."

Kaisa opened the door slightly.  Wow.  I looked over at her.  Her pale blue hair was down and instead of the usual style of her hair pinned up, hanging right above her shoulders, she had one side curled all of the way down to her forearm.  Kaisa smiled at us.

"Hello Pacific and....the annoying Pacific.  Also maybe you should use the doorknob I do not want anything that is a part of you on this door." She greeted us so kindly especially to Mivozene.  I recalled what he said earlier and laughed at that thought.

"Congratulations you are 1600!" I exclaim hugging her as she backed up in surprise.  I guess I was a little clingy, but I wanted to congratulate her.  "Sorry about that, he insisted I would not be able to come unless he went with me." I smiled apologetically.  I really was.

"I will deal with him later...." She rolled her eyes at him.

"So I got you something...."

"I swear if you give me a sea animal I will....Oh!" She saw what I gave her.  I gave her a a necklace with a shard of a kimoshei crystal.  I saw my brother look away and rolled his eyes.  If he hates being here than he can leave.  Oh yeah....He wants to watch me.  Did I also mention he was the one who had the shard?  No...Well he was and that is probably why he is rolling his eyes.  Typical.  "Wow...I don't know what to say.  It's amazing.  Really!  Where did you get something like this."