Chapter 12: A Declaration of War

A voice that can control anything and anyone.  A voice that can control all aspects of the world.  That voice was said to create or destroy the vary world, you live in...

~°°~

Miracine Seaton

           "Your doing it again." Tap. Tap. Tap.

            "Hmm?" I barely looked up. "Did you say something?"

             "You're drifting off not paying attention.  Are you okay?" Kaisa stated as she watched me intensely.
              I imagined myself in my mermaid body float away.  If only that could happen.  I would absolutely love that.  I had a dream once to find Seivon, the one I saved and maybe we could be together forever.
            In a paradise where we are the only two in the world.  I could just forget the world and stay there by your side.  Everything else could just disappear if I am with you.  I only wished that you would think of the same when you are with me..... But it seems as if that dream is too utterly hopeless from happening ever.

          "Kaisa, I'm just swell. I'm perfect. I feel amazing. So great! Nothing could be better!" I exclaimed, sarcasm dripping off my words.
            It's just amazing...so amazing. Like first your brother bans you from leaving without some robe-hood thing and forces himself to go wherever you go. Then once you come back the one for me has been seeing this new girl who looks like me but is much more better and perfect than me.
           And then he announces that girl is his girlfriend and she hates that I might've liked him and threatens me.  And now I've been dealing with that fact for a few days.  Okay...I do like him but still! It hurts. He believes her and what if she gets him to hate me.

            "Oh...well I'm glad your doing okay." She nodded.
             If only she knew.  I also have this weird feeling I'm being watched ever since she said that to me and now I can't tell her anything.

             "Yep! I am fine." I smiled grimly. I felt so fake, it was awful.

             "I know you are probably upset I didn't tell you how that girl is hanging out with Seivon and now is dating him, but it is for the best." She smiled lightly.
             I could only scowl.
             For the best? Lying and playing evil isn't for the best. I mentally wanted to rip her apart before bumping into the she-demon herself.  She is so bad it is like she is a spirit.

            "Oh! Miracine and Kaisa! It is good to see you." She smiled cheerfully with her sweetness dripping from every word. "Can I walk with both of you?"

             I crossed my arms, "Actually we-" I attempted to make up something so she wouldn't come with us, but unfortunately Kaisa decided to be extra nice today.

             "Of course you can." She answered.  I bet she is happy Seivon is with that girl. I bet the rest of the mermaids are.
             Can't anyone see her evil smile she is hiding behind.  Can't they tell her sweetness is fake?  Is everyone that blind?

             "I like to thank you..." Mal-insanea lowered her head, "for being so kind to me.  You see I am afraid some people don't like me.  I think they are jealous of me and are always mean." J-jealous?  Who would be jealous of your attitude? I wanted to scoff at her words.
          She closed her eyes and continued,  "I never really liked hanging out with people, I was afraid they would become like the others and hate me.  And I always had this fear people would make fun of me for.  I can't stand water.  I-I don't want to touch it.  I don't want to be near it.  I do not want to swim in it." She almost trembled.  I stared at her in astonishment.
          There is no possible way she had a fear of water.  She made that up.  It is probably because Seivon mentioned it.