Chapter 37: It is always the butler

There were always secrets I never knew.
I wished I paid more attention so I didn't feel so helpless when I finally knew.
I wished I paid more attention to those parents of Kaisa, so that I could have picked up on things.

Miracine Seaton

      "And this is a room for the good.  They done the good.  And this is the bad.  The done the bad things...Oooooooohhhh!" He screamed in dramatic horror, "I wonder what.  It could be dangerous!  We should check it out!" That was the butler personality totally. 
     He was touring me around.  You know how Mivozene said he show me a little well he showed me a little until letting the butler do it.  He had this accent that I could not figure out what it was.  It was a mixed of Atlantican mermaid accent and a humanic country accent.

       "What?  Why?  There might be spirit daemons." I worried, "And I do not want to deal with them and they might take away the crown from me and-"

      "Now did Mivozene get you riled up?  Judging you I would say you do not worry about any of those things." He told me in amusement.  He was right.

      "I do not want to worry him here.  Besides it is true they could take it away if I am even near them" I told him honestly, "Take my soul and make it where I never see anyone I care for again."

      "And I thought you were smart!  You are not wearing your pendant are you?" Miza widen his eyes in exclamation, "Without that you cannot.  Speaking of why do you not wear it, I thought everyone did."

     "Oh...uh...ummm...I do not like to wear it places because of demons so I have it in a secret place." I turned away.
     Seivon...My secret place.

     "Your face!" He pointed out at once.

      "There is something on my face?" I pressed my hands and fins to my head.

      "Oh no!  Your face, your eyes, your neck, your shoulder....I can tell.  On the last moon you allowed yourself to choose your desired one of life." He whispered mysteriously.
       What?  How could this mermaid know. Right at the restaurant I did that and then that humanic came out of nowhere.  I thought it was a demon until my brother came.

     "W-what?  D-do not be ridiculous." I crossed my arms.

       "It is that humanic your brother always rants about, right?  The one he hates...well then again he hates them all since.....ever."  Miza turned away sadly,  "And he does not know, but if he did he would surely hate you forever!"

        "He already knows..." I lowered my head, "He wants to removed my Kimoshei born designs that way it could be redone. Well that was what he said to me."

        "Remove them!?  Does he know how deadly and dangerous that is?  What would happen to you?" He widen his eyes,
       "You could die or forget everything you knew or have memory zero of your lover!"

       "I did that because I thought it would help me.  It would make it when I do leave I would someday return to the human world er humanic world." I told him firmly, "You don't understand I don't want any other, that is why I did that."

       "You've been on the surface with Miss Kaisa, right?  Please," he turned to me with a soft expression, "Don't take your anger out on her.  She's been through a lot and it's not her fault that she chooses to just blame some individuals." He turned to me once more,
       "I thought I seen and heard your voice before!  And now the safe place in the Pacific is almost ready.  Yeah yeah!  Then he wants you to go back.  And you do not want to I bet.  Ahhhh!" He screamed.  "What a tragic love story... mhmmm." He muttered. 
       "Maybe I could write a tail on this.  A mermaid tail of a forbidden romance.  It be so popular with the youngsters!"