Chapter 18: Pacific Pure Water? You got to try some.

I dreamed of the day I could go farther
I wanted to see more
I never remembered anything of that time
I never remembered a lot
And I don't know why

Miracine Seaton

I turned the handle. I open the door. I pushed my hair to the side. I stepped forward. And I sat down in the cafeteria with them. And right in front of me was Malseania looking quite grim.

"Malseania, what happened to you?" I smiled sweetly tucking my hair behind my ears.

____________________________________________________________________________

        "I would say the same thing to you." Malseania replied to my remark.
          I wouldn't put it pass her to not say something like that to me.  The only reason she hates me is because of Seivon and it is honestly annoying. Well maybe I shouldn't be talking.  I hate her for the same thing.

      "I woke up late, what else?" I played it nice.  I really didn't want to start anything here.  Kaisa all of the sudden started laughing.

        "Oh, I heard.  Your sweet brother decided to tell me what happen and spammed my phone." Kaisa frowned.  I could imagine him doing that. 
        But she had the nerve to call him sweet?  What's next, is he gonna be cute?  Him being cute would just make me gag. 
       How hysterical.

       "Oh joy...." I muttered in sarcasm, "Oh wait did you just say sweet?  Are we talking about the same person?  I know my brother as many things, but sweet is not one of them!  What are you going to call my brother next?  It's like telling Ashton that, and let me tell you that is impossible to be true." I sighed,
       "Besides you don't deal with him trying to watch everything you do to oh 'protect his precious little sister'.  He says he's protecting me but where was he three years ago when he turned me in?!"

         "What?!  How could you say that about me?" Ashton shouted dramatically.  He was practically screaming.  He is so weird and so dramatic sometimes.

       "W-what?!  I wouldn't say anything you're thinking of." Her face turned pale pink making her eyes turn even lighter.  "Getting spammed by him is annoying, trust me!"  She snapped out of it soon enough and put her irritated tone on.  She then lowered her head, "And Miracine, it wasn't his fault.  Do you really think that he wo-"

      "Sure...." She mutters, "If that what helps you sleep, dearest." Melody grinned shaking her head.

     "What do you mean?" Kaisa argued back.

      I turned to Kaisa darkly, "Of course, you'll say that because everyone thinks the same.  No one is ever on my side!"

    "Of course, we're on your side!" She exclaimed in disbelief, but I really doubt it. "It's just everything you do is crazy.  You're always getting into trouble and everyone else is supposed to clean up after your mistakes!"

     "But that's the thing!  You don't need to.  I can handle myself.  I am perfectly capable of doing so." I exclaimed, "Codfish, you're just acting as if I'm helpless.  Everyone is and you're just pretending to care.  I don't know what you have planned but I know it can't be good."

      "She has a point, Kaisa..." I heard Ashton speak up.
        Huh?  So she is faking it?

      "Are you serious?!" She ignored his words, "You don't know how selfish you're being right now!  Every time you done something it has affected others greatly.  As long as you don't have that, you can't handle yourself against others.  It's like you're not even full." Kaisa sighed,
      "You weren't there when I watched my ex friend cry from the terrors this society brought them.  You weren't there when your decision brought doom to us all and I was forced to leave my home!  You weren't there when everything I cherished was destroy and I wanted nothing but to die!  But guess what!  I can't die... we can't cause I'm... I have to be..." She started burst out crying.
       She had tears that were so real that I never seen before on her.