Chapter 31: I did not want to walk in to that

Sometimes you have to let go and finally you'll be free.
Or that is at least what you hope for.
And sometimes it doesn't always work out...

Miracine Seaton

       "Okay and this is hot chocolate?" I asked as I pointed to the drink Melody was sipping on.

        "Yep! It is a warm hot drink usually in the winter time. It can also be called hot cocoa and it is amazing." We were outside where the snow was falling and Melody was explaining me winter things as Ashton and Seivon watched in amusement.

     "And those two circles made out of white fluff?"  I pointed to some creature made of white balls of snow.

       "Those are snowmen Mira, snowmen. You make them with your palms of your hands by rolling up snow in two different balls. Then you decorate it with various things to make it have a face. You can even dress it up." Melody exclaimed.  I smiled, I was out of touch.

       "That triangular tree?" I pointed to the fancy decorated tree that looked honestly kinda silly.

       "A Christmas tree. They decorate it with colors and pretty ornaments and strings," She responded, "Then on Christmas presents are put under the tree for everyone and people give them to their friends and family."

     "But you are not with any of your family..." I furrowed my eyebrows when I noticed. 

       "Well sometimes family isn't just blood, you know," she smiled knowingly.  "Though, my mom is coming sometime today....." Mel trailed off, "Yeah and she wants to make sure we don't do anything illegal. It is crazy she can sense if you done something bad. The best liar would fail."
      If she coming than I would literally be found out. I done many things that humanics would think as illegal.

      I said nothing, but then asked about a certain pretty object I saw around. "The spiny circle thing I keep seeing?"

      "Ohh that, that is a snowflake. It is made when dripping water freezes onto a dust particles in the sky which creates an ice crystal." Melody's eyes widen as she realizes what I was talking about.
    "Then the ice crystals falls to the ground, and water vapor freezes onto the primary crystal, building new crystals making the outer layer of the snowflake."  I blinked, say I didn't need to know the process of how it was made.
      Smart People am I right...?
      That went in one ear and out the other and all I know it has to do with ice, water, and snow.

     "They are pretty I wonder if Atlantic could make them..." I whispered quietly to myself. She probably could. I think I want one for my room or what if I could have like earrings.
      I saw something else I wanted to question. "Those red hats with white puffy circle at the end?"  I pointed to some hats in some building.  Everyone seemed to be wearing one.

     "That is a hat and during winter there is this cartoon like character that supposedly delivers gifts to all of the good people. It is suppose to teach people to be good.  And the character wears it and everyone just wears it to." Well I know I am not good.

      "Wait!  Hold on I will be right back." I dashed into the store and saw something I had to get.  It would fit for the holidays and being winter.  I saw the perfect holiday outfit and went up the the cashier.  This was going to be easy.
       "Hi..." I say starring deeply into their soul.  "Whatever I get in here, let me have it for free, okay?"

     The lady nodded in a daze.  "Yeah, sure thing.  Anything you want, honey."

     I ran back out dancing around, "Look!  Look at me...." I danced around in the snow smiling.  I had a variant green dress that flowed down to my...round bony things that was on each two fin.  Knees...I think they were called. 
     I had a small seafoam jacket, with a verdant beanie, and same color boots along with a pair of gloves.