Chapter 34: Dinner with friends and the older human, Somebody please save me

I never knew what was the reason until I met her.
Why was she so obsessed and wanting to know.
But she was just hurt as everything and just wanted revenge too...

Miracine Seaton

       "And you know what she said next?  She said we are going to be close friends and look at you all now.  As happy as a possum!" I could not take this anymore. 
      That lady-killer mother of Melody's is  killing me.  She is blabbing about who honestly knows what and it has to do with how she met them.

       "You told this story every time I'd seen you Mistress Megan!" Ashton exclaimed.

      "Yeah well I love to..." I drowned out what she was saying when I decided to look at Seivon.  Oh yeah that lady decided to sit right in a way that me and Seivon cannot sit together. 
      I mean who does that?  She is insane.  I mean who thought this was a good idea?  Dinner with friends and the older human, somebody please save me.  Seivon had a fancy like glass in his hand and he was drinking some kind of liquid.  He was spinning it with his fingers, then he would occasionally drink some of the dark liquid.  He seemed to be bored that he was there. 
     He looked up at me and I could not help, but smile and looked down.  I got up from where they were and decided to go outside.  It was cool out with snow falling so elegantly.  I had a marine green dress on and it was like home temperature that I was used to.  I waited quietly outside and I hoped either Seivon would come or Mivozene will tell me something I have been yearning to know.  

       "Aren't you cold?" A random voice spoke.  I did not recognize it nor did I knew who it was.  What did they want?

       "No.  If you would leave me alone I would be much happier.  Then there would be no one to ruin my thoughts."  He did not seemed to like that of what I said.

     "Why you-"

      "Go away now or may the spirits cast down on you..." I told him slowly as my left eye awakened.  I felt it become magenta, but something was different about this time.  He was not like the usual human.

Seivon Rivers

        I caught her starring at me.  She smiled so shyly and looked down as soon she realized she been caught.  I wish I was closer to her.  I wish I could whisper in her ear and forget we are here with everyone else.  And Melody's mom is just talking nonstop about just I don't even know it is giving my a headache.  I was bored.  Miracine I thought.
       She was beautiful no matter what she wore. She always looked this way.  Even before I knew it was true, I always thought there was something there.  In a way I hated everyone else had to see her being so elegant with every step she takes, every glance she looks, and every way her hair sways.  It should be illegal.
      She took a few steps away and it was as if she danced away out the doors with the snow shivering bright.  So wonderful.  I was just-

     "Seivon!" I looked over at Ashton who seemed to be asking me a question.  What did he ask?  I tuned them out, but I should of payed attention if he asked something to me.

     "I think it is fine?" I told him unknowingly, but it probably wasn't the answer he was looking for.

    "Don't bother, Ash. He wasn't paying attention, I mean did you see how pretty Miracine looked.  She looked like a princess." That is because she is I thought, but I never said that.  But Mel was right.

      "Excuse me." I left them to talk more among themselves.  I went outside to try to find her, and I saw her with her brother talking civilized.  Strange.