Chapter 8: Daemon Sea Spirits

They spoke of a hidden prophecy.  They spoke of secrets unknown to man, but the truth of it all was too much to bare.

~°°°~

Seivon Rivers

          Even during the play, her voice still filled my head and I just loved the way her tongue rolled when she said my name.

         "Seivon." She said to me.  Wow"Seivon." I thought about how she said my name again.  I am really acting like one of those girls at school who are into with me. 

          But focus Seivon.   Just pay attention to this play with your friends.  I just kinda want to know how Kaisa got here without showing Miracine her true form, unless Miracine is her?  But that means we were both at the same place!
           I also want to talk to Kaisa about that, but in another way I don't.  She probably hates me for being with Pacific as much as the rest of them.

            "Would you... like some.... food?" A voice interrupted my thoughts.  I looked up and in front of us was a young lady.  Early college, if I had to guess. Silver eyes, black hair and cheeky smile. 
              She smiled too much if you asked me. But hey, she is probably just another person doing her job.  Though I have to admit it, her voice was memorizing. It struck you like a trance.

               "Uhhh.....s-s-sure." Ashton babbled, completely enraptured with her.
               Dang, she got him good. But something about her just bothered me. Like it hit me in the wrong way.

             "Ashton, stop being stupid and flirting with the workers!"  Rage filled Kaisa face.   Kinda like how Melody is always is with me.

             "Kaisa is it....?"  The lady smiles again looking at her.  They know each other?  That must be why she got mad at Ashton.

             "Wait! How did you know-" Kaisa, however responded.  The lady just put her hand up and shook her head sweetly.

             "Or should I say Atlantic...?" As the woman drew out her words, I was certainly surprised.  This person knew that she was a mermaid.  To say I was shocked was an understatement.
             Is that lady a mermaid too?  But it did confirmed what my pacific mermaid said as being true.   Kaisa was pale and speechless.

             "W-what? W-w-who...who are you?"  Kaisa stuttered biting her lip. 

Who is this stranger?

              "Well it's quite obvious wearing a pendant like that." She was wearing one and revealed it just like that.  Well it does make sense.
              Pacific gave me hers and I'm still not quite sure what it does.  

              "Pendant? W-what are you talking about." She laughed clearly trying to brush it off, but I knew her better than that.

             "Then why don't you tell them your secret....?" She told her mysteriously and that was when the chaos struck. "You could hand me your pendant. And why don't you tell your friends why you hate water so much. Show them....."
             She handed Kaisa a water bottle. "...with this." At once, that feeling that hit me in the wrong way became greater.

             "Kaisa?  Are you okay....you are acting weird." Melody turns towards Kaisa forgetting the play.

             Kaisa. There was something wrong with her almost like she was in a trance.