Chapter 15: You Hate her too, Let's become Friends

Everyone has a destiny
A path to take
A path of redemption
Where the world could be
destroyed or created for the better
But mine lead me to you...

Miracine Seaton

               Tears, forms of sadness or happiness.  They could be real or they could be fake.  When humans form rain to pour out of their eyes with this emotion, it is like a bitter salt.  But when mermaids have this sorrow form from us, if mermaids ever feel this way then our tears crystallize in what humans call mermaid tears.
              To humans, our mermaid tears are legends and they think they are crystals that somehow formed.  If a single human collects the tears of several mermaids than they could  use our magic.  That is why we keep our feelings hidden, emotions numb, and never feel the pain or happiness of the world.  But I was always one of the few who was emotional, even in Kimoshei.
         And lately it been hard to be numb.  After that incident during lunch, she came to apologize to me, but I could tell it was just as fake.  When she cried her eyes out saying how I reminded her of someone who was so terrible to her, she was obviously lying.  Fake tears will only wound them making them give her hope.  But what I do is the opposite, it is worse.  A fake smile will only hurt myself and lead others to false hope.

             "Come on in." Melody smiled interrupting my thoughts.

              "Woah..." I thought as I stepped in the house.  It was only a first story.  Is the place I stay at with Azurine and now Mivozene bigger than average?  This place was tiny, but it looked cute.
               Or maybe the place I slept at was just huge.  There were three bedrooms here, a bigger bedroom, several toilet rooms, and random other rooms with seats.

             And in one room were three people and I swear I seen some of them before.  They all had a set of their own blonde honey hair.  The youngest one who looked like she was 12 had bright green eyes and a cheery smile.  The other two I recognized. 
             They looked closer to Melody and my age.  The male had longish blonde hair that reached the top of his shoulders.  He had a deeper green eyes.  Not gonna lie, he looked like someone that a lot of humans would crush on and I don't blame them.  The other girl next to him who looked awfully too similar to him more than her other siblings had.
              Her hair was basically the same except maybe a little straighter and she had the same eyes as him.  Wait where they twins?  It was really rare for mermaids to have twins and if a mermaid did, they ended up having both the same abilities but split in two.  I heard twins of mermaids often either got along too well, or hated each other.

             "Melody..." The twins muttered at the same time.  I was so excited, I never seen twins before and they were speaking at the same time.

              "She is j a friend, this is Miracine."  She turned to me.  "Mira, meet Lyra and the twins who you might already know: Antra and Ariean."

                "Oh you're that purple headed strange person...." He trailed off.  You know what I said about him.  Yeah, I take it back.
                "The one that randomly ran into me during the morning."  I mentally gasped.  That was him?  What if he saw?  Did he think I was weird and what a seabass!  He is also related to Melody and then she will find out and soon I'll be a shameless sea slug.

"You're the new girl, aren't cha'. " He held his hand out and I shook it to be polite.

"Wait...y-your hand it has water on it?" I need to get out of here.