Chapter 43: Hidden into the sea...

I don't know when it started
But by the time I came out of it, everything was all too late.
Not only was she, but I too was tricked miraculously.

Seivon Rivers

          Miracine said something quite expressively.  The only problem I did not have a clue on what she just said.  All that I could make out was something about her still knowing and to be.  Everything else went over my head.  I turned to Melody and she was clueless as well.

       "You're just going to let her leave like that?"  She widen her eyes.

      "I mean what am I suppose to do?  I really don't want to anger her brother." I want to be kinda respective to him and maybe then we could be together without any problems even though he annoys me so much.

      "Awwww isn't that sweet... Now come on go and find her." I blinked.  Did she not hear what I just said?

     "Where exactly?" I turned to Melody.

     "Try the back.  I'm sure she will like to meet you there as usual...." Mel offered with a light smile, "I still can't believe you did that.  It been happening since who knows how long.  Even before I met her that day I don't even kn-"

     "And Melody, it started the day after the day she first came." I shrugged.

     "Okay, now go get her." Melody was literally pushing towards the doors.

     "She'll be back.  I'm sure." She'll always be back.  She always come to me.  Just then I felt a weird pang in my chest.  Like something was wrong and just happened.  Angelfish? 
     I felt her pendant sticking to my skin and struck me with it's sharp edges.  Did it just get a mind of it's own a pierce me?  What was going on?  Mira...Angelfish.  Where is she?

       'Help! ..Please get Melody or...Seivon...o-or my brother... I cannot swim!'

      Her voice echoed in my head, but it felt like it was coming from her pendant...or my chest.

     "Where...." I muttered with fear of her safety in hand.

     "What?" Melody looked at me confused.  "But didn't you just said that she would come back.  You were so sure too."

     "No!  You don't understand.  I need to find her."  I grabbed on her arms and stared deeply into her eyes.  "Where.  Is.  She."

     "W-what...How would I know?  I..I just was guessing she in the back of the building, but...."  I widened my eyes.  Back of building she said?

      "Back of building you said?  Oh thank you!" I exclaimed, "She might be alright if I get to her now.  Oh Melody thank you!  You don't know how much this means to me."

      "Whipped," she laughed, "Wait, how do you know something wrong with her?"

      "There is nothing wrong with her!" I yelled at her.

        "Just go.  And be careful.  If it is her brother you are dealing with...." She smiled, "Good luck."

        I didn't bother taking my stuff.  I just left it there, I was in too much of a hurry.  I felt panic and fear.  I ran inside the halls.  Everyone was looking at me, but I didn't care about them.  I ignored them. 
     They didn't matter to me right now, they never did and they don't know me.  All they do is sometimes acknowledge me for surviving.
      And if she doesn't survive...If something happens to her, I'll never forgive myself.