Chapter 16: This is suppose to be sad, why?

Emotions, choices, feelings,
and a destiny?
What does this all mean?
What am I supposed to
do with it all?
Why am I so different?

Miracine Seaton

           "Miracine!" Whatever state I was in, I immediately got out of it once Kaisa shouted my name.

        "Not again..." I muttered groaning.  "Melody, do you have an extra shirt?" I asked as quickly as I could.

          "Oh sorry..." Seivon was the one who accidentally splashed the water on me.  I guess I will forgive him, but only because it is him.

         "Oh....." She pondered a moment to think.  "...Yeah, I probably have one you could use."

3 minutes....

        Oh good.  I swear I thought I would have to come up with a lame excuse saying I waited until my shirt dried to come out.  Who would believe that?
       Hey, maybe Seivon realize who I am if I say that?  Then again, it might be too much where I'll turn into a sea slug.... 
       But now that I think about it, Seivon is foolish and Ashton is an idiot.  And maybe they won't realize it.  Although, Melody is clever, so she might think something is up.

        As she oh so slowly handed me a shirt, I felt my scales coming on.  Why was she being so slow.  What a pain...

4 minutes....

Quick.

           I hid my arms by hiding them on my shirt.  I smiled so no one would think everything of it.  Be the innocent.
          The one who wouldn't do such a thing.  Be strong, stand up for yourself no matter what it causes.  Live free, and do what you please.

            I walked fast until I found a bathroom and without any moment to spare, I locked it.

5 minutes.

           And then I fell banging my head into the wall.

Daces, that hurt!

           I was laying on the ground, full on tail waiting for my scales to dry.  I was also rubbing my delicate hurting head.  And I am going to be here for awhile if my scales take the usual long amount to dry.  Or I could just like move the water out of them.  But I don't know if I can do that without my pendant.
        Then again, Seivon is around and I know he always wears it.

      "Mira?!  Mira?  Are you okay?  I thought I hear a noise." A feminine voice shouted to me

       "I'm fine I just.....tripped on....this item." I picked up a weird object with a silver sharp metal on the top.

       "Oh!  Really?" Melody I think it was sounded as if she didn't believe me.

       "Let her go Mel, while we are waiting Ashton can enlighten you with a story." A voice called out.

         Mel yelled in response, "Ash's stories are nothing but full of crap!" I could tell Mel was frowning.

         "I heard this one is good."  That was Kaisa talking.  It was weird that she was defending him.

        "Is your house made of bricks or something my head feels like it gonna die." I muttered to no one in particular.

         "Mira stop overreacting!" Kaisa immediately calls out which annoyed me to no end.