Chapter 15

It was official, the smile of Elliot Stabler was contagious. Even back in the day every time he smiled she couldn't help but smile as well. It was like seeing him happy, made her happy in some weird way. And the way he smiled at those words that fell from her mouth, almost made her melt at the spot.

He didn't waste any time with words. He simply just gave her a smile and lifted her top over her head. He was met with the thin white sports bra that she had worn to bed the night before. Her nipples were already straining against the fabric, begging for his attention. The groan of approval that fell from his lips, made her core throb. "God Liv, you're so sexy."

She moaned lightly, "I'm not even halfway naked yet."

"Doesn't matter. You'd be sexy in a burlap sack."

Her laugh turned into a gasp when his hands closed around her covered mounds. His index and middle fingers found her aching nipples through the fabric and closed around them. Giving them each a firm squeeze and gentle tug. The whimper that escaped her lips made him tug a little harder, eliciting an "Elliot" from her. Her hands dropped down to his shirt and began pushing it upwards. As she pushed, her hands explored the muscular ridges of his torso. Her fingers moved along them slowly, as if she was etching them into her memory. His chest hair only added to the perfection of him and she used her nails to rake through it lightly. When they reached his well defined pecs, he allowed his hands to temporarily leave her breasts long enough for her to pull his shirt up and off him. "Mmmm." She moaned when his whole chest finally came into view.

His lips finally reconnected to hers and his hands went up to once again close around one of his favorite parts of her body. He had always been both a breast and ass man and with her pieces of perfection, he was pretty positive he was more of a breast man.

Her hands made their way around his shoulders, over his back and down to his sculpted ass. She used her grip on him to pivot him closer to her. She had worn a pair of silk pajama pants to bed the night before, forgoing underwear underneath them. The feeling of silk on her center was one that always comforted her in an odd way. With a lack of barrier on her part, the hard on, that was most likely being suffocated in Elliot's blue jeans, was able to bump her swollen clit perfectly. She tried to stop the inevitable from happening by scooting her ass back, but his hands were quick to grab her hips and prevent her from moving. Her eyes rolled back, her thighs clamped around his legs, her mouth tore from his and a loud drawn out moan of Elliiioooootttt escaped her lips.

He pressed his hips as hard as he could against her and watched her face as it contorted in pleasure. He had never been with a woman as responsive as Olivia was and as she had already told him, she had never been so responsive before. It made him believe, more than he already did, that emotions played a huge part in physical intimacy. Being as emotionally connected as they were would of course amount in them being as connected in this part as well. When her thighs relaxed, he leaned in and kissed her lips again, "So beautiful."

"So embarrassing." She whispered. Both times she had been intimate with Elliot and her body had responded as one that had never been touched before. Even that wasn't a good description because when she lost her virginity, she didn't have an orgasm at all. Therefore, she didn't have an accurate description of what her body was doing.

He was quick to shake his head and weave his hands through her hair, "Beautiful." When she gave him a smile, he said, "Don't try to stop your orgasms from happening Liv. I want you to have as many as you possibly can."

She blew her breath slowly out of her mouth and nodded, "Okay."

"Okay." He whispered back to her before reconnecting his lips to hers once more. His hands moved over her body slowly until they reached the bottom of her sports bra. Their lips disconnected just in time for him to pull the piece of fabric over her head. When she reached in once more for his lips, he was quick to avoid them to connect them to her jaw instead. They made a trail from her jaw, to her neck. He took his time exploring it, using his tongue, lips and teeth.