Chapter 75

"Okay, you got me. I'm talking about whatever you would like me to be talking about," he said as he turned her body back around to rinse her hair.

She laughed lightly, "And what if what I was talking about only involved your hands staying completely to yourself tonight?"

"Hmm, well I'd already be breaking that request," he whispered, gently scraping his trimmed fingernails along her scalp that was under the water.

She moaned softly as his hands ran through the ends of her hair to squeeze the rest of the suds out and down her neck, "I would definitely appreciate a back massage."

"You'll definitely get one," he said as his hands draped around her back, the tips of his fingertips pressing deeply into the lower muscles of her flesh.

Her response was immediate, with a moan escaping her lips and her body falling forward against him. She wrapped her hands around his waist and used the solid mass of him to keep her standing. As his fingers moved slowly, not only did the pressure in her back begin to release the wetness between her legs increased. Elliot's hands against her did something to her for as long as she could remember. Even early in their partnership, his hand lightly placed on her lower back would cause a sensation that she couldn't get to go away all day. His hands now against her bare flesh had become something she was both addicted to and irritated with. All she asked for was one week without sex, so his kids didn't hear her and worst yet so that his ex wife didn't hear her. But Elliot had a way of breaking her resolve, even when he wasn't trying to. At that moment, he was only doing what she had asked him to do and the only thing she wanted was him between her legs. When his hands inched a little lower, so that his fingers kneaded the muscles right above the curve of her ass, she moaned again and whispered, "I want you."

He smiled lightly and dropped his chin to whisper in her ear, "Are you gonna let me fulfill that want?" He would take care of her anytime and anywhere she needed him to, which he had proven to her over and over again. His want for her never dissipated, just as her want for him.

She groaned softly, "Are you going to be able to keep me quiet? Because I want you, on our bed." They had enjoyed sex in the shower numerous times, but she was finally getting to the point in her pregnancy that the only thing she craved was the softness of their mattress around her. With his responding laugh, she raised her eyebrows at him in annoyance, "Why are you laughing at me?"

"Because, Liv. They're on the opposite side of the house. No one is going to hear you, the boys don't ever hear you."

"Oh, so that means I can just be extremely loud then?" She answered, tilting her lips up towards his.

He smiled and kissed her softly, "Well, if you'd like to be I won't complain, but I meant more the same volume that you usually are."

"Hmmm..." she whispered as she dropped her hands to his ass to pull him closer to her, "I don't know. Maybe we should sneak off to a hotel, because being vocal sounds very appealing to me right now."

He groaned lowly and reached around her to grab her body wash off the shower caddy, "Don't tempt me, Liv."

"Think anyone would notice?"

As his hands busied themselves in squirting her body wash onto his hands, his eyes made contact with hers. With the current state of arousal within them, he knew that she was really only half kidding about her hotel idea. When his hands made contact with her abdomen, he said, "You work tomorrow, baby."

Although she wasn't really serious about disappearing for the night, the fact that they couldn't even if they wanted to, made her huff in annoyance. "Daminit," she whispered.