Chapter 81

She didn't want a baby shower. She had, kind of, when she was first asked, but as she got bigger, as she got more moody, that kind of went out the window. Elliot knew it, which was why they both had an unspoken agreement that they wouldn't mention a baby shower to anyone. If she didn't want one, he wasn't going to make her have one.

And that had worked, up until she was 32 weeks pregnant. Her health was still overall good and she wanted to work as long as possible. The more she did then, the less she would have to handle when she came back. Dr. Michelle had agreed that she could work up to 36 weeks, as long as everything looked okay. Hannah was still perfect. Measuring exactly 32 weeks at her last ultrasound, still a rib hugger, still a thumb sucker and both parents were counting down the days to meet her.

They were lying in bed naked one Friday afternoon when Kathleen had called Elliot's phone. Fin had been a God send that day and had told Olivia to take a three weekend. Had told her, her not coming to work was something they were both going to have to adjust to and why not start adjusting already. She had been grateful because she was tired, her belly was big, her breasts were tender and she really just wanted a day to be in Elliot's arms without the boys' home.

She had just finished coming around his fingers, him against her ass and his hand was running along the swell of her stomach softly. Intimacy was still hard on her but they had figured it out. When intercourse happened, when she wanted intercourse to happen, they would lay on their side. Her back pressed against his front and she had never realized how intimate that position was before. His hands roamed everywhere, his lips kissed every part of skin they could reach and the man just had a way of continuously making her have the most intense orgasms she had ever experienced.

But sometimes she didn't want intercourse, she just wanted his fingers or his mouth because it was more comfortable for her, and he was happy to give her exactly what she wanted. And there absolutely no fucking way the man was going to fly her to the moon without her doing the same for him. So, they had figured it out.

Hannah was rolling against his hand and they both were just enjoying the life that they created growing inside of her and Elliot groaned out loud at the sound of her phone ringing. There was supposed to be no interruptions from work that day, that's what Fin had promised them and when she went to reach for her phone he grumbled, "Don't answer that."

She laughed, "You don't even know who it is."

"Whoever it is can wait."

She hummed, pulled her phone off her nightstand and read Kathleen's name. "It's Kathleen," she said, hitting the green answer button on the phone. It was a mistake. A big mistake because as soon as the words baby shower left her mouth, Olivia almost groaned. But Kathleen was excited, so were the other Stabler girls who were flying in to attend and there was absolutely no way she could have said no.

Elliot thought it was funny. Olivia aimed to make those around her happy, so much, that she would do something she didn't want to do for them. She would spend a day dressed in pink, with a "Mom to Be" sash hung over her shoulder, with gifts and games, with all of the attention on her and their Hannah, as long as it made his daughters happy. When she scolded the smile on his face, he chuckled and buried his face into her neck. She was going to have a blast. He already knew it.

"Yeah, that's fine honey." "Yeah, I feel fine. Everything is perfect still." "That would be easier for me workwise but I'll be pretty far along already and your sister's wedding, so could we manage it to be sooner? I know it's kind of late." "That's perfect." "Yeah, we made a registry." "Yes, still the same theme." "If you want to make them and email them to me, I'll have your dad print them." "I'll tell him." "Okay, honey. Thank you. I love you too."