Chapter 54

The next morning Olivia woke up to the sound of her alarm. However, when she still felt Elliot's arms wrapped securely around her, she knew that the alarm that was currently going off was not a wake up one. She groaned lowly and reached over to grab her phone off their nightstand. The screen read, "Appointment with Dr. Sally: 12:00pm." The time read 4:00am, of course she would schedule an alarm that early in the morning twelve months ago, which was when her last gynecologist appointment was. She groaned once more, threw her phone back on the nightstand and turned herself around in Elliot's arms, so that her bare torso was pressed against his.

They always made it a point to wear clothes to bed because of the kids but the night prior she had been so sedated, that she allowed him to just turn the lock on the door and climb back into bed with her. When her nipples made contact with the sparse hair on his chest, she blew out a small breath and maneuvered her arm around his waist to press herself more fully against him.

His arms instinctively wrapped around her tighter and he mumbled, "What was that for?"

"Mmm, I just have a woman appointment this afternoon." Her lips placed a light kiss on his chest, "Go back to sleep."

His voice was full of sleep when he asked, "Do you want me to come with you?"

She couldn't help but laugh lightly, "Go with me while I get my boobs smashed in a machine and a speculum shoved in my vagina? Umm, no thank you."

"What the hell is a speculum?"

"A pap smear Elliot."

"Oh. Well, I can wait in the waiting room and we can grab lunch afterwards."

She laughed again, "You in a waiting room?"

He gave her body a gentle squeeze and smiled, "I'm trying to take you to lunch today and you're gonna bring up my lack of patience in a waiting room?"

She tilted her chin up at him, "Fine, but if I hear that you're complaining while I'm in the back, I'll make you go home."

He kissed her lips gently, "Okay mom."

She kissed him again and let their tongues touch briefly, "Are you gonna be able to go back to sleep?"

His hands fell to her ass to pull her even more tighter against him, "Probably not."

She nodded, feeling her body come to life from the proximity of being as close as she was to him naked.

"Want me to make you breakfast?"

Her head shook in the negative and she gave him a seductive smile. He grinned at her, knowing full well what that smile meant, and captured her lips once more. They never had sex in the morning, even though he was pretty sure it was both their favorite time to have sex. When he tried to roll her on her back, she stopped him. It was that moment, with his growing erection wedged perfectly between her thighs, his fingers weaved through her hair and his lips latched perfectly onto hers, that her salivary glands realized that he hadn't been in her mouth for quite some time.

Her hands pushed on his shoulders and he obliged instantly, rolling on his back and taking her with him. Once she was straddling him, with each of her legs on each side of his body, his lips found her nipple and his hands attempted to lift her hips to align them.

The sensitivity of her nipples had definitely not disappeared over night, shown by the immediate grinding of her hips along his pubic bone and a small moan that escaped when his lips made contact with one. She tried to pull her breast out of his mouth by lifting her body off of him, but, as always, Elliot didn't allow her to escape her orgasm. "God, El."

"Another one baby," he groaned as he moved to her other breast.

This time, she was successful in sitting her body up in time so that his mouth missed her nipple. When his hands wrapped around her back to pull her down to him once more, she whispered, "You're distracting me." Then it dawned on her, the reason why his dick was never in her mouth was because he distracted her to the point that the only thing she could focus on was the countless amount of pleasure rolling through her.