Wattpad Original
There are 72 more free parts

BONUS ~ fervour 18+

I breathed a laugh at the memory, closing the curtains behind me. I was about to step away when warm hands wrapped themselves around my waist to settle on the small bump of my abdomen. Inhaling Phoenix's scent, I leaned into him as his lips trailed along my neck to nibble at my lower jaw. Relaxing my body into him, his hands moved to trail along my sides and hips.

My breath hitched when he changed course and palmed at my breasts, his mouth sucking on his mark. My legs shook from the overwhelming desire that flashed down my spine. The manipulation of his tongue against my burning skin was an aphrodisiac I couldn't get enough of.

"Phoenix." I exhaled shakily.

He hummed, the vibrations causing me to shiver. "You weren't in bed when I woke."

"I was just looking outside." I mumbled.

He hummed again, his hands moving back down my body. I exhaled heavily when he moved his mouth away from my skin. The buzzing of the bond flooded my senses, engulfing my body in a burning blaze. I had slept in just a nightie last night, and as his hands pulled up the hem, I arched my back in to him. His fingers trailed lightly against my thighs until one hand secured the fabric at my hips. The other slowly moved around to cup at my sex, a finger softly stroking at my folds.

He growled low in my ear as he worked his finger back up to my clit. My breath hitched, my back arching as he slowly started a rhythm on the sensitive bud. His mouth locked onto my neck again, pulling and nibbling on the skin as he slowly, too slowly, circled my clit. I wanted more.

"Phoenix..." I whined.

He chuckled, pulling his head away to gaze down at me. I titled my head to stare into his eyes, giving him a firm pout. He smirked at me before removing his hand completely. I stumbled as he took a step backwards, licking his lips with a wild look in his eye.

"Where are you going?" I narrowed my eyes.

"I'm rather hungry. I think I may just go for-"

I cut him off with a growl, stepping closer to slam my mouth against his. He grinned against my lips before returning the kiss, his hands moving to wrap around my waist. They moved down my body, groping at my ass before hitching beneath my thighs. I jumped with him, wrapping my legs around his waist as though I did it every day.

His hands explored my ass as his tongue, and lips explored my own. My dominant act didn't last for long before his mouth was the one in control. We were breathing heavy, hands grabbing at one another's flesh. His member dug into my hip, making the ache between my thighs grow stronger.

Pulling away from me, we hastily caught our breaths.

"I suppose breakfast could wait." He mused.

I nodded, hands pawing at the hair at the nape of his neck. Giving it a slight tug, his eyes blazed with excitement before he carried me over to the bottom of the bed. He gave me a wicked grin before letting go of me. My eyes widened as I tightened the hold I had on his body, not wanting to fall. He laughed, prying me from him like a leech, causing me to free fall onto the mattress below.

My hair flew, temporarily blinding me as I landed on the soft bed. Phoenix wasted no time in laying his body across mine and consuming my mouth once more, a spare hand cupping my jaw. My hands scratched along his shoulders before I sank them into the skin at the base of his spine, pulling at his boxers. He pulled away to stare down at me, his eyes wide with hunger. I was panting for breath, my heart racing and eager for more.

His fingers tightened on my jaw, slightly pressuring the base of my throat. It only seemed to add fuel to the fire as I helplessly raised my hips into his groin. He growled, triggering the deep, wild part of my soul, a shudder slithering down my spine.