Wattpad Original

announcement #2

11/10/23

Book four is here!! It's called FOREVER LUNA and is the grand finale! In both Wattpad and YONDER it has 2x weekly updates

Can't wait for weekly chapters? Check out my new series - an Everlasting Pursuit!! (18+)

Thank u so much for ur support!!! Without you'd there would be no series!!

15/09/23

OCTOBER 11th

LOST LUNA continues, here on Wattpad and YONDER !!

Be sure to add the new book to your library to know when new chapters drop!!

If reading on YONDER, all four books are bundled under the same title - lost luna

See you all there!

13/08/23

Book 4 is coming in OCTOBER. I will keep you posted !!

17/01/23

Book 4, Forever Luna, will be available in winter 2023, exclusive to YONDER, the next-generation reading app from the Wattpad & WEBTOON family!

YONDER have decided to post the Lost Luna series 6x WEEKLY on their app, which means only book one is available on there right now.

Due to the nature of the 6 weekly updates on YONDER for each book, it leaves Forever Luna to come out in winter time.

I know some of you will be upset there is a year wait, but I can reassure you, it will be worth it.

There are many more books to come here on Wattpad and otherwise, and I cannot wait to share them with you. You guys make amazing things happen, just by reading, voting, sharing.... Constantly amaze me!! You change my life!

(YONDER is available in countries except the North & South Korea, China, Japan, the European Union, Cuba, Georgia, Macao, and Sudan)

If you are one of these countries, keep emailing and getting in touch with them, and hopefully they will expand to you this year!! ;)

Previous Update 11/01/23
Updated:

It's all happening this Friday guys. 13/01/23! New beginnings for me and this series!!!

Also a note to say there is a bonus chapter coming within the next week for always Luna! Now I'm no longer on holiday I can't wait to give it to you!!

I will have more information about Yonder on Friday for you!

Previous update:
December 2023

Announcement time 📢

Before you read this, go read the chapter titled nova... that is before this!!!

Go on

Shoo

Hahaha

Hi

I am taking a writing break over Christmas as of the 15th December 2022 until the New Year.

I will still be here to answer your questions and speak to you all; I just will not not be giving you my new book yet until the holidays are over! I work seven days a week writing, editing, publishing and talking to you guys, raising my kids, my work, my house, my life...

I never have a day off and the next two weeks are those I am going to enjoy with my kids and my family whilst working hard on the sidelines to get the future ready for you...

But wait, WHAT DIDNT SHE SAY. BOOK 4?

Yep, you heard me, there WILL be a book 4.

It's title - Forever Luna and it will be exclusive to Yonder

Lost Luna Series is not over!

* screams*

But first, before I go into detail about that, I would like to announce that the entire Lost Luna series is becoming a paid story in the New Year on Wattpad!

Keep reading if you wanna know how you can continue to read for free...

It's a very exciting time for me and your support would be amazing because we have come so far, haven't we? This is just a step closer to getting paperback !!!

However... Upset you cannot read because of money? Sad it's going to be paid on Wattpad?

I hope you can support me, my work, my dreams, my life... But if you can't...

Not to worry!

Yonder is here!

I have accepted a new contract with the new Wattpad App Yonder! Yonder will give you the chance to read essentially for FREE and yes, I do believe this means the bonus chapters too. You get daily unlocks and use of coins etc. to read the chapters... Bonus included! Smut lovers I see u

More info is to come after the New Year but I wanted you all to know NOW because I want you to get the chance to finish what you read before it switches over to paid! None of my work is on there just yet!!

Now, back to book 4...

It will be exclusive to Yonder and we are hoping to drop next year, I will CONSTANTLY keep you updated - have I ever not? I wont let you down guys

Archive this book and you will get ALL updates, follow me too if you wanna be sure as I will post on my message board when it's up!

A little teaser, but Book four will follow Novix, of course, but will include alternatve POV plot lines.

So yep, you wanted it and you got it - Charlie's story line will be included and so will Pollux's!

I may even squeeze in some other side characters if you so desire them! But these will be the main trio!

I am SO looking forward to this book, and I cannot wait for you to read it! It's going to be amazinggggg! I have so many directions and characters that I can truly include them all in this book and Yonder is an amazing app giving you and I the chance to have amazing stories!

There are also other series coming to Wattpad that I am excited to write too!

Any questions, let me know, but I can only answer what I can right now until my launch on Yonder in the New Year!
.
.
.

In short -

I'm on a break.
Lost luna is becoming paid on Wattpad
I am to be working with Yonder where u can unlock chapters to read for free, including bonus.
Book 4 is coming and it will be exclusive to Yonder not Wattpad
Finer Details coming new years

Find out about Yonder on Wattpad's news & updates page - https://www.wattpad.com/story/9341306?utm_source=ios&utm_medium=link&utm_content=story_info&wp_page=story_details&wp_uname=XDeafening_SilenceX&wp_originator=7KFCI%2Fk8I38zrtHpT8KrBszvW8noPmRPm%2BxfYDmBakecmGDj4ZBCSEDJYdhlTUwpgcUCfO%2FnShxADhfwebr6zzG%2BeCmel1Y%2Bl8KrTEMc50yLMVRR%2FLTXft3BtVRx6VfD

Love ya!

See you in 2023!!!

(Unless I comment or message u of course duh)

MORE INFO IS COMING in JANUARY

Oh and MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS

Always Luna © 2022 XDeafening_SilenceX on W a t t p a d