Wattpad Original

New Book Series

Just launched the first chapter of

an Everlasting Pursuit on Wattpad !!

It is a dystopian, werewolfxhuman book with some of my favourite characters.

Ailia is the female lead, and she is not as... meek as Nova is. She has a mouth that can run a marathon with a little added trauma to go with it!

I'd love for you to check it out if you loved my Lost Luna series, I guarantee you will love Ailia!

+++++

Over one hundred years ago, the supernatural came out of hiding. A Great War ensued, causing the human race to fall to the bottom of the food chain and werewolves to come out on top. They hunted humankind for fun, their savage beasts creating fear among the lesser species, so the humans retreated into hiding.

To keep the peace with humans, their ancestors developed a treaty; they would not kill mercilessly and in return, every year, all humans of chosen age were to take part in an annual hunt. Those captured did not return, falling victim to the beasts.

Ailia Thorne lived in an old, secret village, far away in the mountains and well hidden from the beasts and their yearly hunt. Living under the radar, her village has been safe for sixty years. She thought she was safe, until one day, the wolves ventured a little more north than normal.