He Finds You Crying

Thomas Imagine:
Warning:
Word Count:
Author's Note: *still editing this*

She sat in the corner of her room, her knees to her chest. What if he was killed? "No one's survives a night in the Maze": it rung over and over in her mind. Something about the idea of the brunet being locked on the opposite, unsafe side of the massive Doors made her begin to tear up. She had only know the boy for a few days since he had only recently arrived, but something about him seemed different than all the others. It was almost as if she knew him before, and that gave her a feeling of safety. Her eyes began to water and she held herself closer together. Time seemed to move slower than normal. The boys crowded around the Doors, anxious for them to open, but she couldn't bring herself to stand there with them.

The moment Thomas walked out of the Maze, his eyes searched for [Y/N]. She could comfort him during his night of horrors and frantic running, and frankly, she was the only person he truly wanted to see. Newt seemed to recognize that Thomas was looking for the girl and quietly nodded to the Homestead where her room was. The brunet offered a smile and headed towards the wooden shelter.

"[Y/N]?" Thomas called, knocking on the door to her room. When he didn't receive a response, he opened the door and saw the girl curled up in the corner. "Hey, hey, hey," He rushed forward, sitting on the ground next to her once he noticed her tears. "What's wrong?"

She quickly wiped away tears and she took him into her embrace. "I thought you were gone." She muttered, burying her face into his chest.

"No, no I wouldn't leave you here," Thomas spoke quietly, carefully. "It's ok now, I promise."

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Newt Imagine:
Warning:
Word Count:

You can't take in the Glade. Everyone of the guys gives you weird looks except Newt. You are the only girl and haven't found anything that can lead you and the rest of the Gladers to safty out of the Maze.

You sit down, in the corner of the Walls, sitting in the West Side forest. Tears are slowly falling down your face. You hear a twig snap and you look up, only to see Newt standing there.

"You okay, Love?" He asks, in a sweet voice any girl would melt for.

"I-I'm fine." You sniffle.

"[Y/N], are you sure?" Newt asks.

"No." You reply.

Newt comes over to you, and plops down besides you. He wraps his arm around you and gives you a hug before kissing you on the cheek.

You both sit there until you stop crying and the Doors begin to close.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Minho Imagine:
Warning:
Word Count:

You just came out of the Maze after spending a night in it. You were exposed to Grievers, a lot of them. You couldn't get the image out of your head.

You sat down, leaned up against one of the trees in the West corner. You start to cry, hoping the tears would wipe away the memory.

"[Y/N]?" Minho asks.

"No. I'm a Griever." You respond sarcastically.

"What's wrong?" Minho asks, pulling you up off of the ground.

"Nothing." You reply.

"[Y/N], what the shuck is wrong?" Minho says.

You reply, "Two words. The. Maze." you reply.

"Oh. My sweet little [Y/N] got trapped in the Maze and she is scared. Aww..." Minho said.

"Minho-" you start.

"I'm afraid of the Maze, too, ya know." Minho says.

"You? You are afraid of the Maze?" You laugh.

"Yup." He replies. He grabs your hand and you both walk out of the forest.