Singing (A Real Life Imagine)

Thomas: "Munchkin, honey," Thomas says, pulling you awake.

"Tommy..." You say, tears falling down your cheek. You buried you face in his chest, crying. "It was awful. You weren't there... and... and..."

"Shh...I'm here and I'm never gonna leave you," He whispers.

"But we aren't promised tomorrow..." You whispered.

He smiled.

"I woke up in tears, with you by my side, a breath of relief, and I realized, no, we're not promised tomorrow," You started singing Megan Trainor's famous song. "So I'm gonna love you, like I'm gonna lose you, I'm gonna hold you, like I'm saying goodbye. Wherever we're standing, I won't take you for granted 'cause we'll never know when, when we'll run out of time so I'm gonna love you, like I'm gonna lose you, I'm gonna love you like I'm gonna lose you,"

"In the blink of an eye, just a whisper of smoke, you could lose everything, the truth is you never know. So I'll kiss you longer baby, any chance that I get, I'll make the most of the minutes and love with no regrets. So let's take our time, to say what we want, use what we got, before it's all gone, no, we're not promised tomorrow," You heard Thomas sing back to you. You cuddled closer to him, his arm snaked around your back.

"I love you, Tom," You whispered.

"I love you too, [Insert your name here]," He responded.

You smiled at him, and he smiled back. His lips met yours as he pulled you into a passionate kiss.