Newt Imagine: Torture (TST Imagine)

•Your P.O.V.•

Newt dropped from the vent, landing in the hallway bellow. Aris dropped down, and then I dropped.

"Do you have the key?" Newt asked. I nodded in reply, handing him the blue card.

He swiped it through the machine, and the door opened. We all walked inside, glancing at all the lab coats. We found another door, one that didn't need a card to open, and we opened it.

But what was behind that door was complete horror. There were bodies, teenagers, strung up from the ceiling. I covered my mouth, trying to prevent myself from screaming.

"What the bloody hell?" Newt asked, glancing around the room.

"So no one leaves this place," Aris mumbled.

"I guess not. Let's get out of-" Newt started but the door behind us opened and there stood Mr. Janson and about four guards behind him.

"Ah, what a pleasure." Mr. Janson smiled wickedly.

The guards walked in and one grabbed my arms, holding me back so I couldn't get out of his grip. One guard took Aris away before he could do anything and the other two held Newt back.

"Come with me," The thin man said, ushering the guards and us out of the room.

We were soon placed in a small, white room. The guards dropped us to the floor, locking the door behind us.

"[Insert your name here], oh my god. Are you okay?" Newt asked, pulling me into a hug.

"Yea," I nodded. "I'm fine."

"I should've never let you come with-" Newt started, but the door opened, with Janson walking into the room.

"Hello, Newt, [Insert your name here]. I have a couple of questions for you," Janson said, and evil smile across his face.

"We don't have to tell you anything, Shuckface," I spat, glaring at Janson.

"I just have one question. What were you doing in that room?" Janson said.

"We could ask you the same bloody question," Newt said.

Janson smiled down at the floor, then walked closer to us.

"You're very unwise for not answering my question. I will ask you one more time. What were you doing in that room?" He spoke.

"Why should we tell you?" I asked.

"Because I want to understand what side your on. Aren't we all on the same side?" Janson asked.

"Aren't you on Wicked's side, Mr. Janson?" I asked, the question filled with anger.

Janson looked up at a camera, and nodded. We soon found out what that meant because a bunch of guards came in, and separated Newt and I.

"[Insert your name here], since you won't answer, I have my own ways of getting you to talk," Janson spoke, before (once again) guards grabbed my arms.

"No," Newt yelled, trying to break free of the guards arms. "Don't hurt her!"

"Trust me. She's in good hands. You can return back to the others now. Escort him away please. I'd like him out of my sight." Janson said, waving the guards away.