Newt Imagine for @lovereading002

This is for @lovereading002 because she literally started crying because she was reading imagines. This is also a continuation of the last Newt imagine. Peace my awesome Greenies!
••••••••••••••••••

"Has she bloody woken up at all?" I say, staring at the unconscious girl in the Homestead.

"Man, does it look like she woke up?" Zart asked.

"It was just a bloody question," I said.

"Listen, man, I don't know what's wrong with her, but I know one thing. She knows you. So the question is, do you know her?" Zart said.

"I don't know her," I hissed.

"I'll let you know if anything happens, man," Zart said.

I soon left the Homestead to find Tommy with Chuck, chatting about something. When they saw me, Tommy waved me over.

"You gonna tell us something? Like about the new Greenie?" He said.

"I don't know anything about her is that she came here from that bloody Box," I said.

"Rumor has it that she knows you and you know her," Tommy said.

"Tommy, who said I know her?" I asked.

"Uh...pretty much everyone..." He said.

"You've got to be bloody kidding me!" I flipped out.

~Two hours later~

"Newt! Newt!" I heard Chuck yell, running towards me.

"What Chuck? And if anything about the bloody Greenie and I knowing each other, I will send you into the Maze and night," I said.

"Uh...it's the girl...she...uh..." Chuck said.

"What about her? Is she awake?" I asked.

"I guess you could say that..." Chuck said, ushering me to where she was...throwing rocks from on top of the Search Tower?

"I'm warning you! Stay away from me!" She yelled, still throwing rocks.

"Greenie, if you throw one more-" Gally started, but a rock hit him on the head causing him not to finish. I couldn't help but laugh hysterically. Gally shot me a glare...and got hit in the head again. I literally fell on the ground, laughing so hard that I could barely breathe.

"Newt, you gonna do something?" Chuck asked.

"Why should I? I like it when Gally gets beat up, let alone by a stupid rock!" I laughed.

"Newt!" Chuck wailed.

"Fine. Stop throwing rocks! It's Newt!" I yelled. The Greenie stopped throwing rocks, and listened to me.

"I'm gonna come up, alright," I say. She doesn't reply. 

I slowly climb up the ladder and when I get to the top, she is there facing me with a flipping knife!

"Why am I here?" She asks.

"We-we don't know why we're here," I say.

"What is this place?" She asks, lowering her knife a little bit.

"This is the Glade," I say, slowly taking the knife from her.

"Okay, this is good. Oh, your name will come back in a day or two-"I say.

"Cheyenne." She whispers, with a smile.

"What?" I ask.

"My name. It's Cheyenne." She says.