Thomas Imagine: Wolf (Part 1)

Yay! First Thomas imagine! In this imagine, you're name is Wolf.
I loved this imagine so much. Hope you like it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

•Thomas's P.O.V•

"Ready for another Greenie, Tommy?" Newt asked.

"I don't know. Depends what this one is like," I said.

"They better not be like you, Thomas. I can't deal with another shank around here," Gally grumbled with laughter.

I gave a sarcastic laugh. "Very funny, Gally," I spoke, rolling my eyes.

The Box soon arrived and every Glader was standing around it. Newt and Alby opened the top. They just stared inside though.

"Something wrong?" Gally asked, pushing his way forward.

"Uh...there's a wolf down there," Newt said.

"What now? A wolf?" Frypan asked.

"Take a look for yourself," Alby spoke. "Let's just get everything out of the Box and then hope it wakes up. It's unconscious...or just sleeping,"

I walked towards the Box and gazed in to see a midnight black wolf, lying down on the bottom of the Box.

"Hey! Tommy, can you actually help than just stare at the wolf?" Newt said to me. I realized he had jumped into the Box to get the supplies. I jumped in, but as soon as I did, the wolf's eyes opened and the wolf sprang up.

"Woah! Okay, it's awake. The wolf is awake," I said, backing up in alarm.

The wolf didn't move, it just looked at me with terrified eyes.

"Why is it here! I saw we kill it before it kills us!" Gally yelled.

The wolf backed up whining. It looked terrified, the way a wolf shouldn't act.

"Wait! No, we shouldn't kill it," I said, inching closer to the wolf.

"Hey, Thomas! Did you loose your mind! It's going to kill you!" Gally yelled, jumping in the Box with a knife.

"Hey! Is that a knife from my kitchen?" Frypan called, crossing his arms.

"Never mind, Fry. This wolf is going to kill us," Gally said.

The wolf, squeezed into the corner of the Box, completely scared.

"Hey, don't hurt the wolf!" I yelled, pulling Gally away from the wolf.

"It might kill us!" Gally yelled at me.

The wolf whined, and then leaped out of the Box.

"Great job, Shank. You let the wolf escape," Gally grumbled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

•Wolf's P.O.V.•

I opened my eyes when I felt a shaking. I jumped up, realizing I was in my wolf form. Two boys were in the box I was in, and I seemed to scare them both, but I was probably more scared then them.

"Why is it here? I say we kill it before it kills us," A boy yelled.

I backed up whining, my wolf way of crying.

"Wait! No, we shouldn't kill it," The brunette haired boy said who was in the box. He inched closer to me, and I didn't flinch.

"Hey, Thomas! Did you loose your mind? It's going to kill you!" The same boy who yelled that they should kill me yelled, also jumping into the box. He held a knife, and I knew that I should attack them. I squeezed into the corner, scared.