Confessing Your Feelings

Thomas: You entered the Maze, following Thomas. You had just recently became a Runner, and almost stung. You had an awesome memory, so when you wrote down your section, you were always exactly correct. You stopped running, just about reaching your section. You glanced over at Thomas, seeing he was already walking away to his section. You were heartbroken when he called you "friend" the other day. You were perfectly fine being friends, but ever since you got out of the Box, you kind of had a crush on him. Without another thought, you started running around your section memorizing everything.

By the time the Doors were closing, you were in the Map room, trying to focus on a piece of blank paper.

"[Y/N], you okay? Normally my friend would would be scribbling down her section." Thomas says, nudging your shoulder. There was that word...friend...

"I'm fine. I just can't think." You mumble.

"Was it something I said?" He asks.

"No..." You say hesitating at first.

"Come on, [Y/N]. Tell me the truth so I can fix it." Thomas says, moving your hair out of your eyes.

You breathed in deeply before replying. "So you know how you said I was your friend?"

Thomas nodded.

"That's kind of why. I understand if you don't feel the same way but...I want to be more than friends." You whisper, not able to look him in the eyes. Thomas stayed silent, a blank stare on his face.

"I should go." You whisper about to cry. You start walking out of the Map room, crying.

"[Y/N]! Wait!" You hear Thomas yell.

You spin around, your eyes already red.

"What, Thomas? If you don't feel the same way about me then-" You start, but Thomas cuts you off by connecting his lips with yours. When the kiss is over, he whispers into you ear.

"I feel the same way. I've wanted to do that since I first saw you."

Newt: It was your fourth day in the Glade and you had just became a gardener with Newt. He was the only Glader that would talk to you, and you kind of had a little crush on him...okay, a big crush. You just couldn't see him and not smile. But when he called you his "best friend", it broke your heart that he didn't feel the same way about you as you did of him. You were in the Deadheads because you couldn't take it anymore. You started to climbing a tree and pass and you didn't seem to run out of tears.

"[Insert your name here]? Are you here?" You heard Newt yell. You slowly climb down the tree, your eyes still wet.

"Love, were you crying?" Newt asks.

You look down at the ground, slightly ashamed that you were hiding, crying.

"Maybe..." You answer.

"What happened?" He asks.

"Nothing that concerns you." You huff, walking away.

"Wait! [Insert your name here], it does concern me because you are my friend." Newt says. You start bursting into tears again.

"What happened, sweetheart?" He asks, comforting you.

"How can you not see it! I love you, Newt! I love you." You say still crying.

"[Insert your name here], how can you not see it!" Newt says.

"See what?" You ask.

He wipes a tear off of your cheek and smiles.

"How can you see that I love you, too." He replies.

Minho: You were happy to have befriended Minho, but you wanted something more than just to be friends with him.

"[Insert your name here]! Ready to go into the Maze, buddy?" He says with a giant smile on his face. You don't answer, you just look at the open Doors before running in.

"Hey! Wait!" You hear Minho yell from behind you. You just keep running until Minho reached you and spins you around.

"What's the shucking matter with you?" He asks.

"I-I just want to do my part in the Glade," You say about to spin back around and start running again.

"There's something I did, isn't there," He says, losing his smile.

"No, it was just me being selfish about something you said," You say.

"We're friends, so say it!" Minho said.

"That's it right there! Friends. Buddies. I-I like you more than a friend," You confess.

Minho just smiles.

"So that's why you're so pretty. I love you too, [Insert your name here],"