Minho Imagine: She's Mine

Your P.O.V.

"Hey, [Insert your name here]," One of the Gladers giggled as he walked up to me. I rolled my eyes at his childishness.

"What do you want, Shank?" I growled, focusing on the plants I was watering.

"Do you have a bandage? I scrapped my knee falling for you." The Glader said, smiling at me.

"Go away," I said, bluntly.

"Do you have a map? I keep getting lost in your eyes," The Glader cooes.

"Get the shuck away from me, Slinthead." I snapped, facing him. He caught my wrist and smiled at me.

"You're so beautiful..." He smiled. "You made me forget my pickup line." He smiled, pulling me close to him. I simply kicked him in the knee, and watched him crumble.

"I said go away. Leave me alone. Don't you have work to do?" I asked, glaring at him.

"Yeah, I do have work to do. I think it's you." He smiled again. Oh my god. Boys and their stupidness. The Glader stepped toward me, staring down at me with a little perverted smile. "How about I work now?"

"Hey, shank. Whatcha think you're doing?" I heard someone yell, and I looked over the Gladers shoulder. Minho was walking angrily over to where we were.

The Glader pulled me close to him, and I rolled my eyes. Minho walked up to the Glader and slapped him across the face. I bit my lip to try and hide the laugh.

"Back off or I'll banish you. She's mine." Minho sneered, wrapping his arm around my waist and pulling me away from the Glader. I smiled, waved, and mouthed "Bye" at the Glader who was walking away.

"Thanks for saving me, Minho." I said.

"That's like the fifth time that one of the Gladers tried to get you," Minho laughed. "I think I'm gonna have to watch over you a lot."

"Go ahead, Shank," I said. "I'm sure you'd love to try and get everyone to be jealous."

"You know what would make everyone jealous?" He asked. I shook my head. "This." He spoke before pressing his lips onto mine.