Thomas Imagine: Wolf (Part 3)

•Thomas's P.O.V.•

I sprinted as fast as I could to Wolf. She had to remember. She just shucking had to. Pushing open the door to the room in the Homestead she was in, all attention turned to me.

Wolf had a questionable look on her face. I walked in and Alby gave me a worried look.

"I am so confused. So I am in the Glade and you guys are the Gladers. This hellhole is surrounded by a giant Maze, keeping everyone from leaving. And I am a wolf?" Wolf asked.

"Yes," Alby said.

"How's that even possible?" She asked, and then she turned towards me. "And who are you?"

Okay, now I'm really gonna beat Ben's ass. Why does she not remember anything!? Great, now I'm back to square one: trying to get her to like me.

"I-I'm Thomas." I stuttered.

"Woah woah woah. This is the Thomas I was apparently dating?" She asked Alby. He nodded.

She looked at me. "Woah, okay then."

"Is that a problem?" I asked.

"No. No of course not. Just, I didn't know who you were and now I know." She smiled.

"Do you remember anything? Anything at all?" I asked. Come on, she had to remember something.

"I'm going to leave. Need to make sure everyone is in order." Alby said, leaving the room, closing the door behind him.

"I remember..." She started, and her expression turned into a confused one. "I remember Wicked. I don't remember what it was, but I remember the name."

"Wicked is Good," I mumbled.

"How do you know that?" She asked.

"I get these dreams, but they aren't dreams. I think they're memories." I replied, and she nodded.

"Me too." She said. Then her eyes lit up. "What if they were the ones who put us here?"

"Why would they want to lock a bunch of teenagers in a giant Maze?" I asked.

"Maybe the world was ending and they wanted to find a way they could stop it." She said.

I thought about that for a moment. "Maybe," I said. "Or they were trying to look for some cure or something."

"Probably." She responded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I left to go get some food. Wolf didn't want to go with me, so I told her I'd bring her back some.

I was waiting for Frypan to finish cooking her's when I heard Gally started yelling.

I looked over and saw Chuck run up to me.

"Thomas! Thank god I found you." He said, slightly out of breath.

"What's up, Chuck?" I responded.

"Come quick." He said, dragging me by my arm to the forest.

"Uh...why?" I asked.

"Wolf is a wolf!" Chuck yelled.

"Yea...everyone knew that Chuck." I said in a 'duh' tone.

"No really! She's a Wolf. Like right now!" Chuck said.

"Oh god..." I whispered, running towards the forest.

I kept running until I saw Gally backing up with a knife in his hand.

"Get away from me!" He yelled. I looked at was he was looking at, and then I saw a midnight black wolf with bright blue eyes and bared teeth.