Another Glader Hits You

Thomas: "[Insert your name here], can you go help Jeff?" Alby asks you.

Not wanting to be rude, you say yes and run over to the Med-Jack hall. You open the door, and call for Jeff. He grumbles in, and asks a bitter 'what?'.

"Alby said you needed help. What can I help you with?" You ask.

"I don't need help from a girl," Jeff grumbles, opening a cabinet door and rummaging through it.

"What do you mean 'don't need help from a girl'? What's so bad about a girl helping you?" You ask.

"Get out," Jeff says, pointing at the door.

"Tell me what's wrong about a girl helping you," You said, crossing your arms.

"You're not a Glader. Your the first girl here and everything was perfectly normal when you weren't here," Jeff said. "Now get out,"

"I'm just like everyone else!" You yelled.

"No you aren't!" Jeff yelled.

"Yes I am!" You yelled back. Next thing you know, a fiery pain explodes on your cheek. Jeff had slapped you, and it hurt.

You stormed out of the Med-Jack hall and you ran to you hammock. You were sitting on your hammock, crying, hugging your knees, and burying your face in them.

"[Insert your name here]?" You hear the familiar voice of your boyfriend.

"Go away, Tom," You mumbled.

"What's wrong, Munchkin?" He asks, sitting down next to me, rubbing my back.

I lift my head, showing him my bright red cheek.

"Who the hell did that to you!" He yells, extremely pissed.

"J-Jeff slapped m-me," I cried.

"Why'd he do that?" Thomas asks.

"He said I wasn't a real Glader and got made at me and other klunk," You reply.

"I will so beat him up. Four nights in the Slammer? Five? One-thousand for hurting my little Glader? Ooo! How about banishment!" Thomas says, scooping you up and cradling you, playing with your hair.

"How about an ice pack and a talk to Alby about what happened?" You ask.

"Works with me," Thomas replies.

Newt: "[Insert your name here], your so annoying," Gally hisses at you.

"Well your annoying-er!" You hiss back.

"Shank, that's not even a word!" He yells at you.

"Gally, why do you even waste your time on me! You know I've got people who back me up," You say, crossing your arms.

"Yea, like your 'Prince Charming' will show up and save you. Sorry, Princess, but people don't get no happy endings," Gally says. "Now shut up and do your work and get out of my sight,"

"Gally! Why the shuck are you annoying! Always yelling at me and Thomas and making every single person feel shucking bad about themselves! What'd we do to you, huh? What did we do to you?" You ask.

"Greenie, you've been here three days. Okay, I've been here three years. Shut up before I feed you to the Grievers," Gally said.

"Gally, I honestly don't care! I don't care if you were born here and die here when you're 100 years old! Just because I've been here three days doesn't mean anything!" You yell back at him.

Next thing you know, your face is throbbing. You now have a headache, a very big one. Gally had punched you, harder than he had ever beat up anyone.

"Shut up! Just shut up!" He yelled at you.

"Gally! Get the bloody hell away from [Insert your name here]!" You heard a Brit yell.

"Newt, why do you bother to save her?" Gally asked.

"Because I bloody love her and she's mine and only mine," Newt yelled. "And I follow Alby's second rule of 'never hurting another Glader',"

"She deserved it!" Gally yelled.

"Go to the Slammer. You're lucky I'm not banishing you," Newt said.

You were just sitting there, on the floor of the Glade, hugging your knees, and staring off into space.

"Love, are you alright? Did he hurt you to much? Can you hear me?" Newt asked, crouching down in front of you.

"I-I'm f-fine," you stuttered, feeling tears about to fall. Newt sits down next to you, one of his arms wrapped around your shoulder.

You soon find yourself crying on his shoulder. He gives you a comforting hug and a little kiss on the top of your head.

"Don't worry, Love. It will be okay. Okay?" Newt says.

"Okay," You reply.

(See what I did there?)

Minho: "Don't you dare go near her again, Shank," You hear Minho yell at Winston.

Winston had asked for help, and even though you didn't want to do it, you 'volunteered as tribute' (sorry, I just had to).

Even though he said he needed help, he didn't want help from you. You were just as good as the other Gladers, but Winston couldn't see that. So what did Winston do? He punched you.

So now Minho was beating the klunk out of him, as you watched helplessly.

"Hey? What's goin' on here, Mate?" Newt asked, walking into the Bloodhouse.

"This shank beat up my girl!" Minho yelled, throwing another punch at Winston.

"[Insert your name here] is that true?" Newt asks.

You face Newt, and nod.

"Um...your eye is...um..." Newt starts.

"Just get me to the Homestead," You say, rubbing your lip, realizing it bleeding.

"I'll do that," Minho says, carrying you bridal style to the Homestead.