08. getting Liam and Hayden back

EPISODE EIGHT, SEASON FIVE

Theo flipped over Stile's jeep so it was now standing on its right side while both Avery and Stiles sat on the curb of the parking lot

Avery stared down at her hands while feeling blood drip down from her lip and onto the rocky ground.

Her heart felt heavy from all the smoke she had taken in while being unconscious, but she ignored the feeling.

"We should get you two to the hospital. You both took in a lot of smoke", Theo said, turning to the two sitting on the ground.

"No I'm fine" Stiles muttered back as he lifted himself up off the ground,

When Theo turned to look at Avery who just shook her head. "I'm fine."

"Suspect 187 is in custody and in route station, the suspect's name is Yukimura Kira" the police scanner said, which made Avery's face contort into confusion as she picked herself up and walked towards the jeep where Theo and Stiles were now standing.

"What's a 187?" Theo asked, taking a quick glance at Avery before resting his gaze on the Stilinski boy who muttered "Homicide".

~

Avery stood by Scott's bed, which had Corey sitting on it with the dread doctor's book in his hands while his eyes scanned the page he was on.

Lydia and Mason stood next to Avery waiting for Corey to finish the book, but then he said "sorry I'm only on chapter two, I'm a slow reader."

"Oh that's okay Corey" Mason said, smiling slightly.

Avery nodded agreeing with him. Yeah, just take your time."

Corey smiled at the two before returning his gaze to the book, but then Scott walked into the room. " He's right, we have no time for that anyway."

"SCOTT DON'T!" Lydia yelled just as he stormed over to Corey and dug his claws in the back of his neck into his brain making the boy gasp.

Stiles, Malia and Theo ran into the room and caught sight of Scott attached to Corey with his Claws that dug deep into his skin.

"Don't get too close" Lydia said, not letting her eyes move away from the two for a second.

"What is he doing?" Theo asked, placing a hand on Avery's lower back.

"Tapping into Corey's memories, it's usually only Alphas can do" Avery answered, as Theo walked around, Avery letting his hand trail around her waist and, when he was in front of her, dropped his hand to his side.