16. What we desire

EPISODE SIXTEEN, SEASON FIVE

Avery watched as Theo walked casually into Lydia's room and when he came back out he was holding Lydia by her throat letting his claws sink into her delicate skin making small drops of blood drizzle down

Avery watched as Theo walked casually into Lydia's room and when he came back out he was holding Lydia by her throat letting his claws sink into her delicate skin making small drops of blood drizzle down. "Back off." Avery had enough of Lydia being hurt so she immediately shot up and ignored how stiles reached out to her trying to pull her back down but Avery dodged his reaches and grabbed the key card that stiles had dropped along the way before sliding it in the card reader making a buzzing sound reach everyone's ears making them turn to look at Avery who held onto her bow. "Theo let go of Lydia" Avery ordered pointing her bow in his direction.

"Sorry Avery but I can't do that, now put the bow down" Theo said with the smallest smirk planted on his lips but obviously Avery didn't listen to him and moved her bow towards Tracy and let her fingers let go of the arrow making the arrow shoot straight into Tracy's leg. Tracy grunted as she bent down gripping onto the arrow tightly feeling the arrowhead inside of her flesh being covered with blood. Theo's eyebrows raised keeping his eyes glued to Avery who was looking at Parrish watching how he nodded in appreciation. Avery smiled slightly hearing Tracy's groaning as she pulled the Arrow out.

With The chimera pack being distracted by Avery Parrish grabbed onto Tracy and threw her across the corridor making her body bang against a wall. Josh immediately went to action grabbing wires that were on the walls making electricity flow through his body but what Josh didn't expect was when he placed his hand the hellhounds shoulder it did absolutely nothing. Avery stepped forward next to Theo as she Shot an arrow into Josh's leg and then one into his shoulder making him groan as he fell to his knees but kept his hand placed on Parrish "Theo this isn't working!" Josh called out just before he got banged up against the wall by Parrish.

Avery didn't pay attention to Valack and she regretted that since he placed the drill up to Theo's leg and pressed the button making a whirling sound as it drilled into Theo's leg. Theo yelled out in pain as he dropped Lydia so Avery went out to catch her but a body collapsed with hers making her let go of her bow before she fell to the ground. "Sorry Theo, I'm not done with her yet" Valack spoke while Avery placed both hands on the person who was on top of her, shoulders so that they didn't fall fully on her. The person lifted there head to reveal Theo who had a tight grip on his wound while also placing a hand beside Avery's head so that he didn't squish her if Avery dropped her hands away from his shoulders. "Oh god no" Avery whispered before shoving him off of her which ended in him grunting as he landed on the ground beside her but his arm was slung around her waist by accident and so Avery grabbed it and pushed it off of her ignoring the weird feeling in the pit of her stomach.

A loud scream of terror and pain was heard making Avery turn her head once she got back up to her feet to see Corey lit fully on fire by Parrish who than threw him away and towards Stiles, Lydia and Valack who tried getting out the way but Stiles was unlucky and Corey's body flew into his. Avery heard Theo groaning so she looked down beside her to see him getting back up to his feet and when he did Avery watched as he grabbed onto a metal pole and threw it towards Parrish. The pole shot through the air landing in Parrish's chest which then Parrish fell to his knees letting his glowing eyes turn back to his usual green.