21. Always on my mind

EPISODE ONE, SEASON SIX

Avery had probably thousands of thoughts at once and nearly every single one was about Theo

Avery had probably thousands of thoughts at once and nearly every single one was about Theo. No matter what he would always be on her mind and even though it had been three months since she saw him, she still felt the same when she was held back while he got dragged into the abyss of hell.

She still had the pang in her chest whenever his name was brought up in conversations. She would have nightmares mostly every night and when she woke up she was in a cold sweat while her heart raced. She would feel cold at night because she missed his arms wrapped around her when they were going to sleep. She would wear his shirts when she was home alone because she missed his scent. She just missed him so much to the point where she had no idea what to do in life. But deep inside she still had hate for him buried where she herself couldn't find sometimes, but whenever she thought back to the night that caused her to miss him so much, she hated him.

She hated him for lying to her so many times. She hated him for using her to get power. She hated him for manipulating her. She hated him for hurting her friends. But most of all she hated him for making her love him. Not once did Avery think that love was made for her, maybe that was because her whole life she had been trying to get her family to love her, and so she could prove that she was strong and not some weak girl who thought she could do anything.

Avery had completely changed and If you looked at a picture of her a few months ago and then looked at her now, you wouldn't believe that she was the same person. Her hair wasn't blonde anymore but it was red. She had tattoos up her neck that looked like a swirl and an arrow on her inner arm. But her appearance wasn't what would catch you off guard, it was her personality. She was cold and acted as if she didn't care about anything except her friends and family. And if you were in her way then you would be long gone, as your throat was slit or your skin was punctured by her knife or arrows that we're covered in poison.

Theo wasn't the cause of her change but something else that would haunt her until the day she died.

All of the events that has happened to her have led her to now, where she is sat on top of her brand-new black motorbike that whizzed past a bunch of trees while her hands that we're covered by gloves revved on the engine earning a loud growl from the machine and making a proud smirk form on Avery's lips as she got nearer to her destination.

The sound from the motorbike echoed throughout the dark silent night and into the ears of her friends, giving them a heads up that she was coming.

Avery's attention was brought away from the road as she noticed a pair of bright blue eyes emerging from the woods so without a second thought she grabbed onto the brake and slammed her foot down on the ground so she wouldn't go over the handlebars.

Avery used her pointer finger to lift the face shield on her helmet so she could make sure that she wasn't just seeing things and once a coyote walked over to her still still shining it's blue eyes, Avery smiled. "Okay, before you say anything I know I'm late but I had to pick the right outfit for you and honestly, I think I did a pretty good job." she spoke lifting up a bag on the back of the motorcycle.