38. Avery to the rescue

EPISODE FIFTEEN, SEASON SIX

A body fell to the ground limply after being in the hands of Avery and what she can do with one swift movement

A body fell to the ground limply after being in the hands of Avery and what she can do with one swift movement. She hoped that nobody would walk into the narrow corridor because if they did the sight in front of them would not be a pretty one to see- Avery standing in the middle of the corridor with unconscious bodies surrounding her and a murderous glint in her eyes as she yanked out her arrows from the bodies. Some were dead. Some were just unconscious but it didn't matter. What did matter was getting to Theo. Getting him back in her arms. She could hear grunting, groaning and yelling in despair and pain.

It sounded like more than one person which just meant that she was going to save more than one person tonight. It gave her more motivation to keep going even though she didn't really need more motivation because her mind was set on getting Theo back.

It had already been a long night and she was ready to just flop in bed and fall into a peaceful sleep beside Theo. She just had to get to him first. Her feet moved quickly and swiftly down the corridor, making sure that she wasn't heard as she stepped over bodies and snuck further into the building.

She didn't really know what she was going to find but she hoped that it wouldn't be too bad. She neared a door and placed her hand on the handle, quietly pushing the door open and squeezing herself through the small gap she had created. Avery was as quiet as a mouse as the screams and yells got louder, begging someone to help them. Luckily for them, Avery was doing that exact thing.

As she got closer she could hear the buzzing and crackling of electricity and it made Avery feel terrible that she couldn't have come earlier so they didn't have to go through so much torture.

By now they were around the corner that Avery was hiding behind. She took a deep breath preparing herself for what she was about to see before peeping around the corner. The sight made her sick. A man held a device in his hand, smirking at three people tied to a wired fence as he sat down, watching them as they shout in agony while he sent electricity through their bodies that had been drenched with water.

Avery's eyes fell on a certain boy who had his head down while he tried to regain his breath. His hair was wet and it fell down his face that was dripping with water and cold sweat. He wore a white shirt and black jeans that clung to his skin. She so badly wanted to run out of her hiding spot and wrap her arms around him and tell him that he was going to be okay, but she made herself stay hidden behind the corner while she slid her bow from her shoulder and reached behind her back to retrieve an arrow.

She watched the man who was facing away from her press a red button causing the werewolves to jolt as electricity ran through their bodies while she delicately placed her arrow in her bow.