13. kiss me hard before you go

EPISODE THIRTEEN, SEASON FIVE

Scott and Stiles had left to go to Mexico to find Kira who was battling her Kitsune while Avery stayed behind to watch over Liam and Mason which she didn't mind since she loved them like they were her little brothers and she cared for them like th...

Scott and Stiles had left to go to Mexico to find Kira who was battling her Kitsune while Avery stayed behind to watch over Liam and Mason which she didn't mind since she loved them like they were her little brothers and she cared for them like they were her little brothers so now She and the two other boys walked down the school halls doing there usual school day like there wasn't a massive killer beast roaming the streets at night.

"How are you feeling about Hayden being alive?" Avery asked taking short glances at Liam who was walking next to her with Mason on his other side

"Good, I'm glad that she's alive but I have a feeling she's changed" Liam answered keeping his eyes forward trying to forget about everything that has happened recently

"Like death changed her? Or Theo changed her?" Avery asked hating how his name rolled off of her tongue

"Both I guess" Liam answered before asking "have you been seeing Theo?"

Avery shook her head as she walked "no, I mean if you don't count him coming to my house and me telling him to get out"

"Wait he came to your house?!" Liam asked raising his voice slightly suddenly stopping to turn towards Avery making both Avery and Mason stop as well turning to look at the now slightly angered beta.

"Yeah but don't worry he left, eventually" Avery muttered back which eased his anger the tiniest bit. He didn't like Theo one bit and he saw the way how he looked at her and Liam just wanted to rip him apart and yes he knows that Avery and Theo are together still but it still annoys him. He just doesn't want Avery to get hurt anymore than she already has.

Liam sighed as he started walking again. Avery moved her gaze onto Mason who shrugged before catching up to Liam leaving Avery with her Thoughts swarming and Swallowing her. Why did she have to be stuck between Theo and her friends? Was there something wrong with her? Why couldn't she just leave Theo? Why couldn't she just be a good friend?

"Avery you coming?" Mason asked noticing the girls absence and when Avery snapped out of her thoughts she nodded as she jogged over to the two boys who were waiting for her.

"So Mason, what's been going on with you and Corey?" Avery asked which made the boy smile to himself "I've got a date with him"

"Congrats!" Avery said happily grabbing onto his shoulder and shaking it slightly making him chuckle "yeah, yeah"

All of a sudden the speaker in the hallway made a loud scratchy sound making Avery frown while Mason covered his ears trying to stop the sound from hurting his ears. "Attention all students, Mr Quenn's classes are all canceled for today, if anyone knows his whereabouts please let the office know immediately"