27. Secrets will resurface

EPISODE SEVEN, SEASON SIX

Avery watched from afar as Malia sent punch after punch towards Theo's face causing him to grunt and snap his head to the side but he didn't do anything to stop her from hurting him like he was accepting it or like he didn't care

Avery watched from afar as Malia sent punch after punch towards Theo's face causing him to grunt and snap his head to the side but he didn't do anything to stop her from hurting him like he was accepting it or like he didn't care. Avery had to bite down on her bottom lip to stop herself from getting Malia off of Theo.

"Told you it wasn't gonna end well." Avery muttered to Liam who glanced over at her direction from beside her. "Do you think that maybe we should stop this before there is a dead body in Scott's kitchen?" Avery questioned.

Liam shook his head. "Not yet."

Theo received another punch from Malia's fist slamming into his cheek and by now he had blood seeping out of his mouth while his eyes fought to stay open. "It's okay, you don't have to stop." he whispered.

Malia flicked out her claws in a threateningly way as she spoke. "Trust me, I won't."

"Can we stop it now?" Avery asked in a panicked tone to Liam who turned to her and nodded. "Now." he agreed before the two quickly ran over to Malia to stop her from killing Theo. Avery grabbed onto Malia's wrist before she could swing her claws down and connect it with Theo's skin while Liam grabbed onto her other arm pulling her up from Theo's beaten body. "Malia enough!" Avery yelled also pulling her away from Theo before she could claw him apart.

Malia growled at Liam causing him to back away and let go of her arm so Scott came to Malia's side. "Slow down okay? He's going back into the ground."

Avery was quick to disagree with what Scott was planning to do. "No." Her grip tightened on Kira's sword that she had picked up from the counter during the time Malia was throwing punches at Theo.

Everybody turned to look at her in surprise not expecting her to say anything and also because Avery would always go with any plan Scott or any of the other pack members came up with. Avery fell silent feeling uncomfortable with everyone surprises eyes in her and to get the attention off of Avery Liam spoke up. "He remembers Stiles."

Scott frowned turning to look over at Theo. Avery followed Scott's eyes onto the beaten boy and watched as he groaned in pain, lifting himself slowly up against the fridge to lean on it from the ground but then their eyes met as Theo flickered his tired eyes onto Avery noticing how she was already looking at him and immediately Avery took her eyes off of him before she was stuck in the eye contact.

There was definitely tension between the two and it was clear because everyone in the room could sense it, even Avery herself but she chose to ignore it even though it was eating her alive as the seconds passed but Theo on the other hand kept his eyes on her. He was still shocked that she was in front of him and he couldn't help but feel comfort knowing that she was safe.

Avery could feel his gaze but chose to ignore it and focus on what everyone was saying.

"Scott remembers Stiles. Lydia and I remember Stiles." Malia told Liam not wanting Theo in the same room as her or Avery and the way how he was looking at Avery made her anger grow and so did her urge to claw him apart.