18. I'm prepared to sacrifice my life

EPISODE EIGHTEEN, SEASON FIVE

Avery's back banged up against a brick wall making her let out a loud yelp feeling her blood trickle down her skin underneath her Jersey

Avery's back banged up against a brick wall making her let out a loud yelp feeling her blood trickle down her skin underneath her Jersey. Avery's jaw fell open now feeling the pain hit her but once her eye sight fell onto Liam on the ground she tried lifting herself back up but her whole body felt like an anchor dragging her back down earning a groan to slip through her lips that were glossed over in her blood that filled her mouth after the attack of the beast. "Liam." She whispered reaching out to him like she could easily help him up from far away. Liam lifted up his head slowly meeting Avery's eyes needing to know if she was okay but also from hearing her whisper. He couldn't keep his head up for much longer as he dropped his head back on the ground trying to regain his strength.

Avery could hear the scared screams of everyone as they all ran for there life's and hearing all of that hurt her so bad knowing that she couldn't do anything to help them but as she shut her eyes trying to control her heavy breathing she knew she had to help Liam and so with one final deep breath she placed her hands on the cool ground slowly pushing herself up immediately feeling the sudden pain shooting through her body making her let out a painful yell but she continued to pick herself up and once she got back up to her feet she took a second to take a deep breath before taking shaky steps towards the injured Dunbar boy.

Avery's steps got more faster and not a minute later she was in front of Liam grabbing onto his shoulders and lifting him up letting shaky breaths leave her lips. "It's okay. I got you. Your gonna be okay." Avery groaned helping Liam walk towards the school but then Stiles and Hayden ran over to them, and immediately Avery felt the pressure of someones body weight leaning up against them disappear as Hayden and Stiles took Liam's arm off of Avery and moved them around their shoulders.

The four quickly hurried into the School but Stiles couldn't help but notice how Avery was barely keeping herself up and how her breathing was shaky so he begun to feel worried for the girl taking short glances over in her direction as him and Hayden carried Liam into a room with Avery slowly trailing behind holding onto her now ripped Jersey drenched in her blood from her open wound sputtering blood with every movement and causing agonising pain for the girl.

Avery pushed her way through the doorway holding onto the walls for support knowing that if she didn't then she would tumble down. Avery watched from the doorway how Hayden and Stiles placed a groaning Liam onto a teachers desk but then Avery's gaze moved down onto her bloodied Jersey and without a second thought she leant her back on a nearby wall and her hands flew down to the ends of the shirt pulling it over her head leaving her in her Jersey pants and bra.

Avery could now see the claw mark starting on her right torso and up just below where her bra sat. It wasn't as Deep as Liam's wound but it still hurt like a bitch and looked terrible so even with one glance down at the bloodied wound Avery groaned.