28. Anchors

EPISODE EIGHT, SEASON SIX

"You're going to bite Stiles?" Lydia asked with widened eyes after hearing Scott's plan to get Stiles back through the rift that can easily kill a human if they tried to leave

Everyone was shocked with the news and Avery was still trying to think of another way to get him back without him turning into a werewolf. There had to be another way.

"To get him through the rift." Scott said which gave Lydia a clear answer. He then pushed himself off of the wall he was leaning on in the Sheriff's station and walked over to a desk that had Malia, Avery and Liam standing around it. "It's the only way."

"Just to clarify, are you planning on biting everyone in the train station?" Peter Hale asked making his presence known which just annoyed Avery as she rolled her eyes by hearing his voice.

Scott sighed tiredly not wanting to go over the plan for the hundredth time. "With Stiles back, he'll be able to help us figure out a plan."

"He's good with that." Malia added to the conversation before Peter could ask how Stiles could come up with a plan when they couldn't.

"So the plan is to get Stiles to come up with a plan?" Peter questioned staring at a wall while trying to understand the plan that the teenagers came up with.

"You can shut up now." Malia snapped feeling her annoyance with the man grow as seconds passed.

"Malia, look around. We're the only ones left in Beacon Hills. If they take us, Lydia will be the only one to haunt the place." Peter pointed at Lydia as he spoke earning another eye roll from Avery. If he said one more annoying thing then she was gonna snap. She was too stressed to deal with him.

Scott could sense how Avery was getting pissed off and so he kept glancing over in her direction every so often knowing that when she is angry she won't be scared to throw a good punch or say something that would probably leave everybody speechless. "That's why I'm the only person going in. Liam, Avery and Hayden will stay here with Mason. As long as someone is left in Beacon Hills, the wild hunt can't move on."

"I like your plan, Scott. I really do, especially the part about turning Stiles. But it can't work." Peter said walking past Avery and she had to try really hard to stop herself from moving her leg out to trip him over. Avery frowned. "How do you know?"

Peter flickered his eyes onto the girl and shrugged. "Logic Avery, life experience. What are the odds that he'll get taken? What if Stiles isn't there? What if there is no Beacon Hills for you to come back to?" Peter listed off some examples of what could happen while his eyes moved around to each person in the station.

"You got a better idea?" Malia asked.

"Yeah, it's called run like hell." Peter answered like it was the most obvious answer causing Avery to scoff. "Of course you want to run."