17. My time to shine

EPISODE SEVENTEEN, SEASON FIVE

Theo listened to Avery's calm heart beat as he held her in his arms while his fingers stroked her bare skin on her waist softly not being able to stop the small smile forming on his lips

Theo listened to Avery's calm heart beat as he held her in his arms while his fingers stroked her bare skin on her waist softly not being able to stop the small smile forming on his lips. Avery leant her head against his chest wrapping her arms around him also failing at hiding the smile on her lips. "Avery?" Theo whispered which in response Avery hummed. "What are we?" This question had been going around his and Avery's head the entire time that they were tangled together underneath the light blue blanket that covered there bodies.

Avery lifted her head up to look down at Theo who moved his eyesight off of where his fingers lingered and onto Avery. "I don't know" She whispered as she moved her hands behind Theo's neck and letting her fingers glide through the ends of his hair making him smile up at her. Theo licked his lips before whispering "What about us being together?"

Avery stared into Theo's blue eyes that were filled with hope, hoping that she would say yes. A massive grin formed on Avery's lips "I'd like that."

Theo beamed as Avery leaned down connecting there lips. Theo's arms snaked around her waist and as Avery continued to kiss him Theo knew that this girl was his soulmate. They may not be the best couple in the world but that's just what made them Perfect. The thing was no matter what Theo did Avery knew that she would always love him. Obviously she nor him has said that they loved one another, but that was because they were scared that if they did then they would ruin the relationship and everything would fall apart which was the last thing that they wanted.

~

Avery was the one to wake up first so she checked her phone to see messages and phone calls from the pack asking where she was and that they were worried about her but one made her feel like almost getting killed last night was worth it since the message read "Lydia's safe and alive. Call us please we're worried about you." That message was from Malia so Avery texted back saying that she was safe and that she would see Malia today. Avery placed her phone back down before turning to Theo who was asleep holding her tightly so she lifted Theo's arm that was swung around her waist and placed it onto the bed as she got up and chose an oversized shirt to throw over her naked body. Theo groaning and moving around in bed made Avery turn to look at him but just saw him sleeping peacefully on his stomach hugging the pillow beneath his head. The blanket that was covering Theo was sitting just above his torso so Avery walked over towards Theo so she could grip the blanket and move it up so it covered his back. Avery smiled down at Theo but before she walked into the kitchen she planted a soft kiss to his forehead.

Avery smiled as she looked down at the sleeping boy. She was actually happy and she hasn't been this happy since Forever. Avery turned and headed towards the kitchen so she could make herself and Theo some breakfast so when Theo woke up it would be ready for him. Avery softly hummed to a song as she walked around her kitchen grabbing supplies and ingredients that she would need while Theo was cuddled up in bed sleeping happily dreaming of god knows what.