41. Rage

EPISODE SEVENTEEN, SEASON SIX

Avery was surprised to get a call early in the morning from her father that Scott's house got shot at by hunters and Lydia, Melissa, Mason and Rafe were left with bullets deep in their skin

Avery was surprised to get a call early in the morning from her father that Scott's house got shot at by hunters and Lydia, Melissa, Mason and Rafe were left with bullets deep in their skin. After she soaked in the information, she was left with a burning rage and so she slipped out of Theo's arms while he was asleep and left the house with a mission; find out who did it and eliminate them.

First, she went to the hospital and found out that all her friends would live but it didn't ease the fire burning bright in her so she paid a little visit to her old friend that had a lovely hole in his thigh from her knife and asked politely who did it while pressing her knife to his new stitches.

"I don't know anything! I'm telling you the truth." He exclaimed and sure she knew that he didn't know anything because he was trapped in his room with a wheelchair to get around but she wanted to get some of her wrath out. She wanted them to feel the pain her friends felt when they were getting shot at. They were lucky that her father hadn't gotten shot because if he did, the man in front of him along with other hunters wouldn't be breathing.

After the man practically begged for his life, she knocked him out because she felt like it and went looking for more familiar hunters. By the time she found her seventh one after knocking the ones who don't give her anything out, she is standing in the graveyard with narrowed eyes glued on a man in his thirties. He has dark hair that is slowly falling out as years pass by and bright blue eyes that look down at the ground while he walks past graves with his dog on a leash by his side.

Avery pulls her hoodie over her head so if the man looks up and meets her eyes, he won't be able to tell that it is her. If he knew that she was watching him from afar and slowly making her way toward him, he would bolt for the closest exit and won't look back. The girl made her way down a walkway by gravestones and toward the man who softly whistled to himself.

In the corner of Avery's eye, she saw a glimpse of a name and her whole body froze. Her throat got tight and restricted her from taking deep breaths. She turned and faced the gravestone that had a name that was in her dreams. A name she said so much as a kid. A name that felt like home. A name that belonged to her sister. Allison Argent. Avery inhaled as best as she could and let it out in a shaky breath.

She bent down and placed her hand on the stone, tracing her sister's name with her fingertips. A group of white beautiful flowers caught Avery's eye by Allison's grave and she reached out and ripped them from the dirt. She placed them delicately on her grave and smiled. "I promise I will visit again soon, Allison."

With one last longing look at the letters Engraved on the stone, she got back to her full height and let her eyes drag back to the man who was heading toward the exit slowly. Allison wouldn't let what the hunters did to her friends go and neither would Avery. If they want a war, she will give them a war and it won't be one that they will be able to walk away from. After all, she is the fucking queen of death.