15. plan in motion

EPISODE FIFTEEN, SEASON FIVE

Avery was standing in her bathroom staring at her shattered window and at that moment Avery knew that Theo was right

Avery was standing in her bathroom staring at her shattered window and at that moment Avery knew that Theo was right. She put her anger into actions which in the end gets people or herself hurt. Avery's eyes flickered down to her stomach placing a hand over it carefully while taking a deep breath in trying to calm herself knowing that her frustration was about to peek over the edge and then she wouldn't be able to control what she did next which in the end would leave a hole in her white painted wall.

"Avery?" Someone's voice called out and you could just tell by listening to there voice that they were extremely worried "Please be here"

Avery lifted her head up from her stomach to look at the closed door feeling her heart beat pick up quickly since that someone's voice was someone who Avery loved and would protect with her life.

Avery grabbed onto the door handle and flung it open taking a step forward so she was in sight of the person who was standing in the living room "Malia?"

Avery could see how Malia's eyes were glossed over in tears and immediately Avery knew that Malia thought that Theo had hurt her or maybe even killed her.

"Avery oh my god" Malia said relieved letting herself breathe in not knowing that she was holding her breathe before taking a step forward but before she could take another step Avery pushed away from the door handle she was still holding onto and ran up to Malia wrapping her arms around Malia "Your okay" Avery whispered as Malia swung her arms around Avery. "And your Okay"

Both were filled with relief and didn't want to let go knowing that they were okay and alive. Maybe they had some blood and a few scratches well Malia healed but you could tell by just looking at Avery that she went through hell this past week, each day there would be a new cut or bruise but she was still
Standing and Malia couldn't help but feel admiration for the girl.

"Did he hurt you? I swear if he did I'm gonna rip him apart" Malia rambled as she pulled back slightly so she could place two hands on either side of Avery's face turning it side to side inspecting her just in case making Avery laugh grabbing onto Malia's wrists delicately as she shook her head "He didn't lay a finger on me"

"He's got a soft spot for you" Malia said nodding slightly staring into Avery's eyes

"If pointing a gun at me is having a soft spot for me then yes he does" Avery muttered back smiling slightly

"Well if it was someone else he would've pulled the trigger as soon as he pointed it at you, but he didn't. He likes you, I can tell" Malia smiled back slightly but when she said that Theo is interested in Avery she dropped the smile and frowned.