"Tough Crowd"

-No Ships, kind of. 

-Death

-Stu being fucking funny as hell

-Requested by: No one

-----------

Sidney woke up tied to a chair in a room in Stu's house she didn't recognize. Her mouth was covered by fabric making her unable to speak. "Hey Sid!" A voice said from the corner of the room. A person with a ghostface mask walked up to her with a knife in their hand. Sidney's muffled screams could be heard from behind the fabric. "Woah woah, calm down Sidy you're only dying." The killer said fidgeting with the knife in their hands. 

The ghostface took his mask off to reveal a grinning Stu macher. Sidney's eyes widened as she tried to get out of the chair. "So, Sid how you feeling?" Stu said sitting in the chair across from her. "Oh! Right." Stu said taking off the fabric covering her mouth, "There". "What the fuck! Stu if this is a joke it's not fucking funny!" Sidney yelled trying to yank her hands free. 

Stu looked at his knife before slightly stabbing it into Sidney's leg. She screamed at the top her lungs, the blood slowly dripping down her leg and onto the floor. "It's not a joke Sidney." Stu said pulling the knife out. "Why. Why are you doing this! We're friends!" Sidney yells tears dripping down her face. "Friends!? Friends! Friends don't fuck each other's crushes now do they you fucking whore!" Stu yells. 

Sidney's eyes widen at the comment, "Stu. Are you talking about Billy?" She said. "Duh!" He said jumping out of his chair and walking around again. "You had a crush on him in middle school! I thought you got over it!" She said. "Yeah! Well clearly I'm not fucking over it!" Stu yelled plunging the knife into her stomach. Sidney screamed as loud as she could through her sobs. "Oh, scream all you want no one can here you." Stu said as she shakingly looked up at him.

"Aww, don't cry you'll be with your mom soon." He said making Sidney's eyes widened again. "What...?" She said shaking. "Oh! Yeah, I didn't tell you the plan, let me explain." He said sitting back down. "So, right about now Billy is ripping your mom's guts out. And your dad is at a club, guess your a whole family of whores." Stu says laughing. "And where does that leave you?" Sidney says breathing heavily. "Me and Billy? The survivors. We're ganna make it look like your dad did all this and we're the only ones who lived." He explained smiling.  

"You're not ganna get away with this." Sidney says as the tip of the knife traced over her chest. 

"Watch me."  

Those were the last words Sidney heard before the knife was plunged into her heart.