~Jealousy~

-Stuilly
-:)
---------

Billy was never really fond to idea of another person all over his lover. He was a very jealous person, even tho he would never admit it. Now he had to pretend that that his lover wasn't his lover. The man he we are talking about is Stuart Macher.

Most people knew Stu as the hot scrawny class clown, who sucked at sports. Publicly he was dating Tatum Reily, behind closed doors he was dating Billy Loomis. They had been together about 4 months. Even though they've known of their feelings for a year.

Billy watched as Tatum curled herself in Stu's lanky arms. The whole time the brunette was thinking back to the other night when Billy held Stu, the blonde's head on his chest. He thought about the times when they pushed their lips together.

Those times are the ones no one else but them would know about. Billy smiled at the thought before looking back over at Stu and Tatum. Stu looked over at the brunette with his blue doughy eyes, smiling at him. Billy just waved back.

Stu looked like he was thinking the same thing Billy was, because he slowly took his arm off of Tatum. She frowned as she felt his hand move, but didn't say anything. "Hey Stu. Can I come over tonight." Billy asks, though it didn't sound like a question.

The blonde answered back immediately, "Yeah man!" Tatum slowly looked over at them, seeming like she wanted time with Stu. Well she wasn't going to get it. Billy didn't want her fucking hands on Stu. Stu cleared his throat to break the tension.

"Well we got class. See you later Tate." The blonde says, getting up from the fountain. He did a 'come on' towards Billy before walking to their class. Billy rolled his eyes before getting up and following him. It was time for math class.

Billy fucking hated that class. The teacher always fucking yelled at Stu because he didn't get the work. Like if she actually fucking taught him he would understand. Billy watched Stu take a deep breath before walking in.

The brunette walked in after the other, sitting down beside him. Now Stu struggled with school work, but he wasn't fucking stupid. He got work from some classes like theatre and language arts but he just didn't get math.

It wasn't his fault. Billy sat down beside Stu, throwing his notebook he used for math on the table. "You good Stu?" He asked, looking over at the other. "What? Oh yeah, man!" The blonde said. He was lying, and anyone who knew him would know that.

Billy rubbed Stu's thigh, causing him to smile. The brunette smiled back, but quickly pulled away as the teacher and students filled the class. They sat in the back so no one would see when they did things like that.

But still, Billy didn't like the risks so he usually didn't do it in public. "After you finish this worksheet you can talk. Quietly." The teacher said, passing out sheets of paper. When Stu got his, he spun his led pencil with his fingertips.

The brunette then saw Stu's leg bouncing before he raised his hand. "Yes Mister Macher." The teacher said, her voice sounded tired when Stu raised his hand. "Can I go to the bathroom?" Stu asked. "Yes but make it quick. "Can I go to?" Billy says.

"Yes, but next time raise your hand."

--

As they walk out of the classroom, Stu sees Tatum in the hall. She basically tackled Stu when she saw him. They talked for like two minutes before Stu speed walked into the bathroom, Billy met him in him in there. "Oh hey man." The blonde says.

"Are you okay?" Billy asks, leaning against the bathroom wall. "Yeah, yeah." Stu says, a grin plastered across his face. "Just math is getting harder, and I feel so fucking stupid-" "You're not stupid." Billy interrupts.  Stu looked shocked but said nothing.

The brunette walked over to the other and cupped his face with one hand. "Math is just dumb." Billy chuckled, softly running his thumb over Stu's cheek. The blonde laughed back, smiling. Billy smiled as Stu wrapped his arms around his shoulders.

Suddenly all the anger Billy felt went away. The only thing he was thinking of was the boy in front of him. They pressed their lips together, both grinning. "I'll give you the answers. How does that sound?" Billy says. Stu paused before nodding.

"Great. Let's go to class."