Girls are just as good as boys (Stuilly)

I NEED A NAME FOR THIS.

-GB Au

-Summary: Syd (GB Sidney) finds out who the killer(s) is/are. and y'know the other stuff in Scream. 

-Homo

-Enjoy the song above.

-Only Stu(The name is still Stu), Billie(Billy), Syd, and Tyler(Tate) Are GB

--------

Billie and Stu were sitting on the fountain waiting for the guys to get out of history class. While they were waiting, they saw news vans sitting outside of their school. Casey Becker and Steve Orth were killed last night. Syd was pretty shaken up about it. His mother's death might have been part of this. Syd was a nice boy, Stu felt kind of bad their going to kill him. 

The boys came walking out of the building as soon as thought crossed her mind. "You guys hear?" Tyler says sitting next to Stu. "How can we not? We were interviewed." Stu says giving Tyler a slight kiss. "You guys too?" Randy says kicking his feet up. "Oh. What did they ask you?" Syd said completely ignoring Randy's dumb question.   

"Just if I was friends with her. And how was my relationship with Steve." She said. "Well it doesn't matter anyway." Tyler says wrapping his arms around Stu. "What do you mean." Billie says as she sits up. "Well. There's no way a girl killed them." He says.  

"Thats so sexist." Stu says pushing Tylers arms off. "No, it's a fact." Randy says taking control of the conversation. "Casey and Steve were fucking gutted. A girl couldn't have done it, and plus Casey was hung from a fucking tree. It has to be a man." Randy says. "Wow, no wonder you can't get a date." Stu says laughing missing Randy's point. 

--------

-At the party. In the garage- 

Tyler walked in closing the door. He heard mumbling outside of it, but it didn't bother him. Once he got another beer he went back to the door, but this time it wouldn't open. "Hey! Open the damn door, Randy!" He yells basically punching the door. He turned around to the sound of banging on the garage door. 

"Ok Randy very funn-." He says opening the door from the inside. He got cut off by a crying Billie. She had blood covering her white crop top and jeans. She was hunched over on the ground holding her stomach. "Oh, my fuck! Billie!" Tyler says running over. He grabs onto her shoulders trying to get her to tell him what happened, but before he could say anything a knife plunged into his stomach. 

Billie looked up at him with a wicked grin on her face. She pulled it back out watching the blood drip to the floor. 

-With Stu-  

Stu went to check the back yard from the window. The garage door was open. That meant it was time for her part of the plan. God, this was going to fucking suck. Why the fuck did Billie make 'her' do this. She didn't want to flirt with Randy. Who the hell would want to flirt with Randy!? She looked over and saw him sitting alone on the couch. "God it really sucks being the whore of the group."

She walked over and sat on the arm rest next to him. It wasn't going to be hard. Well. Anyways. Randy would fuck anything moving. He always talked about losing his v-card. "Oh. Hey Stu." He says looking over at her. "Hey Randy! What are you doing?" Stu says getting off the arm of the couch and scooting closer to him. 

"Oh-uh. I'm watching Childs play." Randy says clearing his throat. Stu could feel his breath get heavy as she lay-ed her head on his shoulder. God she was going to puke. "Hey. How about we cut the movie short, i want to show you something. Upstairs." She says causing his eyes to go wide. 

"O-Oh well um. Sure, but what about Tyler." He says standing up with her. "Don't worry about it just follow me." She says leading him upstairs. Once they reached the top Stu lead him into her parent's room. "S-so. What did-." He says getting cut off by a knife in his back. literally. He falls to the ground and Stu sits on his stomach. 

"What did you say about a girl not being able to be the killer?" 

-Back with Billie-  

Billie stands up as Tyler tries to hurry away. He ends up failing and slipping on his own blood. Billie chuckles and walks towards him. Tyler kicks her in the stomach a goes to crawl out the garage door, but he doesn't make it in time before Billie shuts it. He turns around and sees a glass bottle raised above his head. She swings the bottle breaking it on top of his head, making it bleed. 

The knife jabs into Tyler's stomach again turning the floor below him red. He tries to get up again, but Billie sliced his leg, he cries out as Billie chuckles again. She wasn't worried most of the people went home because of Randy's dumb rules. The only ones left in the house were the five.  'Well four now. Or three' Billie thought as the boy below her stopped moving. 

She stabbed him some more times for good measure before putting the knife in her pocket and sneaking into the living room. She walked in and hid behind the couch. She saw a crying Stu being held by Syd. She was covered in blood and a sobbing mess. The plan was going perfectly. Billie slightly stabbed herself before placing the knife under the couch and starting to fake cry. "Help!" Billie yelled stumbling into the kitchen. 

"Oh my god!" Syd yelled. He ran over and helped Billie stand up. "H-He attacked me when i was in the back yard, but he stopped when he heard the garage door open! Th-Then- Oh god!" She yelled collapsing on to Syd crying. "Then what?!" He yelled. "I ran over and saw him killing Tyler!" She yelled. 

"What happened here?!" She yelled pretending like she just noticed the blood on Stu. "H-He killed Randy. I tried to stop him I'm so sorry! I couldn't fucking save him!" Stu yells tears pouring down her face. 'God she's a good actor.' Billie thought. "Stu it's not your fault now go get your keys. Come on Billie let's go sit down." He says walking away.

Once they were in the sat down they heard the garbage deposal start in the kitchen. "What the fuck." Syd says walking with Billie back to the kitchen. "Stu! What the fuck!" He yelled, Stu was holding her keys over the garbage deposal about to drop them. Stu grins before dropping the keys. 

Billie stands up fully and walks over to the slightly opened cabinet and pulled out a gun. They hid the weapons before hand and told each other so there were no mess ups. "What the fuck! Are you fucking mad!" Syd yells 

"We all go a little mad sometimes."

Billie says before shooting Syd in the head. They weren't fucking idiots. They knew if they waited any longer, he would get away. They had their fun. Stu went and got the knife from under the couch and stabbed herself with it. Billie made sure she didn't cut herself too deep. Billie took the knife and did the same she then sent Stu over to the phone. Stu walked over to it and started to fake cry. 

She grabbed the phone and dialed 911 as Billie set the scene. 'God she's hot covered in blood' Stu thought as the phone rang. Billie smiled and she walked upstairs. She walked into Stu's parent's room and saw Randy tied to a chair. But he wasn't dead. "Wake up mister Ghostface. Lets play a game." Billie said slapping Randy as he opened his eyes. 

"It's call, 'Guess how many cops will believe you'."