~Hoco game~

-Stuilly

-Summary: Stu and Billy idek what the fuck this is.
-lil smutty. Sex implied at the end.
-Enjoy fuckers
---------

Stu sat in the back on his reading class. They were reading some stupid book on how you you can't run away from yourself. Him and Casey had just broken up because she 'accidentally' kissed Steve at a party. How do you kiss someone by mistake.

He should be thinking about that, about how mad he was at her. But all Stu could think about was Billy. He didn't know why. Stu wasn't mad at it but it was kinda freaky. The way he wished Billy was there. And how wanted to be with him all the time.

That was normal right? It had to be, best friends wanted to be with- AROUND- around each other a lot. Stu looked up, finally leaving his thoughts. He swore he threw up in his mouth when he saw Steve and Casey making kissy faces at each other.

Stu rolled his eyes, mumbling a 'thank God' around his breath when the bell rung. He always hated that class since him and Steve stopped being friends, but now he hated it even more. "Stu!" Tatum yelled, running down the hall.

"Yeah?" He answered, moving out the way Incase she couldn't stop. "You going to the homecoming game?" She asked, clinging onto his arm. They weren't dating but they always clinged onto each other. It was probably because they're both handsy people.

"No why?" Stu says. "Pleeeeeease. I need a ride home." She admitted, making Stu laugh. "Fine I'll go, now I gotta get to class I'll see in 3rd period." The blonde boy says, gently pushing Tatum off, as he walked a little quicker to get to his next class.

"Hello class! Your teacher is out today so I'll be your substitute." An older woman says. Thank god. Stu let out a pent up breath, he knew that she would just pass out some dumb worksheet so he could sleep the rest of class.

Billy walked into class, making all the eyes in the class go to him. Stu shot him a small wave that wasn't returned. The brunette walked over and glared at a boy that sat beside Stu. "What?" The guy said, looking at Billy.

"Get up." Billy snapped, kicking the chair leg. The guy rolled his eyes but reluctantly did. "Hey man!" The blonde says, as Billy sat down. "Hey, who's the old bitch?" Billy asks, putting his bag down. "Dude!" Stu laughed.

----

Stu dragged Billy to the game since he didn't wanna be alone.

"This is so fucking stupid." Billy grumbles, sitting on the bleachers. "Dude come on, you get to watch Tatum cheer" Stu says. "Oh yayyy." The brunette replied sarcasticly. "Come on dude just try to enjoy it." The blonde said, nudging the other.

He knew it wasn't supposed to be, but Billy took it as a challenge. Billy always knew he was into guys since elementary school. He kissed a boy in middle school, a couple actually. Billy didn't know about Stu but he wanted to test it.

Billy slid his hand up Stu's back, looking around to make sure no one would see. He felt Stu flinch a little, his body tensing up. Billy expected the other two say something but he didn't. He rubbed his hand up the other's thigh.

Billy stopped right when his hand got to Stu's crotch, expecting the blonde to stop him. But he didn't. Stu was just waiting. Waiting for Billy to do something. So he did. The brunette started to rub the blonde through his jeans.

Stu let out a soft moan, and Billy thanked they were ones of the only people there. They kept going until Billy pulled away when someone walked up the bleachers. The blonde let out a groan because of this but still kept quiet.

--

After the game Stu and Billy waited for Tatum at the entrance. As soon as she came out she tackled Stu, getting the glitter from the prep rally on him.

They got in car, Stu tuned everything thing out until he dropped of Tatum. "Hey man?" Stu finally speaks up, watching Tatum go in her house. "Yeah?" Billy answered. "Do you wanna go to my place?" He asked. Billy smirked, he know what he meant.

"Sure, man."