Suger and Salt look the same

-Stuilly
-Why has everyone been dead lately?
-Underage drinking, Underage smoking, usually Billy and Stu stuff
-Short
-------------------

Billy was bringing Stu a pair of clothes so he could go home. It took Stu a little longer to heal since he had scaring covering the majority of his face. While Billy's bullet wound in his shoulder only took two weeks.

"Finally. These nurses keep looking at me weird." Stu says, whispering the last part. "Be glad they're yours, the cops left the plastic all over your house." Billy says, throwing the outfit on the blindingly white bed.

"Fuck man." The blonde groans. "Maybe they thought your family would sell it." Billy suggests, turning as Stu pulled his shirt off. Stu shrugs even though Billy couldn't see him, pulling his baby sweater over his neck. "Hey wanna go swimming?"

Billy turns around as Stu pulled up his jeans. "What?" "I've been wanting to go swimming lately. I don't know."

"It's October shit for brains."

"Still, it seems fun." Stu defends. "Even if it wasn't we can't get pool water in our cuts. It'll hurt like a bitch." Billy replies, his hands shoved in his pockets. Stu nods along, silently agreeing as the doctor walked in.

"Stuart, how are you doing today? Ready to be discharged?" The doctor said, picking up the clipboard. "Very." The blonde said, his stomach twisted at the use of his full name. Only his father's friends and that one uncle he saw 3 times called him that.

"Alright, you seem to be ready to go. How are you feeling?"
"I feel as good as possible." Stu chuckles. Billy turned away, blocking out the boring conversation.

**

The plastic that the cops covered Stu's house in had still yet to be cleaned up. And his big yard was still blocked off by police tape. Billy had convinced his father to let Stu stay until the house was clean and he could live in it again.

"So where is the old man?" Stu jokes, taking a sip out of his soda can. "Work, took more hours after what happened." Billy sorted through movie tapes that were messily thrown over his bed. "What an ass dude."

"Tell me about it. The Shining?" The brunette said, holding up the tape over his shoulder for Stu to see. "Sure." The blonde poured some Skittles into his mouth. "So what about you? The hell are your parents?"

Stu sighs, circling his fingertip over his can "They stayed at the cabin where they had their anniversary. Said they're going to therapy after 'the horrific thing that happened to their son'." He rolls his eyes, quoting his parents with a dramatic voice.

Billy looked back at Stu with a very confused look on his face which earned him a shrug from the other. "I don't even know man."

The brunette started the movie in the old DVD player that used to be his mother's. Stu watches, pulling Billy's off-white, plaid blanket over the entirety of his body. "Dude I'm tired. That hospital bed sucked dick." He mumbles.

"I bet." Billy chuckled softly, leaning against his head board. Stu stretched is arms, and let out a theatrical groan.

"Soooo." Stu started, staring blankly at the ceiling. "So?" Billy said, raising his eyebrow. "What are we gonna do, now that everything is over." The blonde asked. "Who said it was over?"

Stu couldn't say he was surprised. Somewhere deep down he knew they would never be normal teenagers or adults. They killed people. That's not something you just stop doing. But, that would mean they would stay together.

Maybe that's the only thing Stu wanted.