~Sexual Tension~

-Stuilly
-Its smut so WASSUP YOU HORNY BASTARDS.

-Summary: Billy and Stu finally get time away from their girlfriends.

-Blowjobs, smut, cheating, making out, hair pulling, gay sex, aftercare(or what they would call it), smoking, drinking, underage sex
-Enjoy
----------

Stu sat on his couch, bouncing his leg. Billy had called him and told him he was coming over. Stu knew it wasn't going to be a normal hangout. Sidney and Tatum were spending the night at Sidney's house, and told Billy and Stu it was only for girls.

Both of the boys had feelings for each other. And they both knew it. Stu felt guilty, dating Tatum while having feelings for Billy. He just didn't find women.... Hot? At least not how he saw men. How he saw Billy. Stu wanted to break up with her.

But Billy said it would be suspicious if he broke up with Tatum and started spending all his time with him. He was right. Before Stu could overwhelm himself with thoughts their was a knock on his door. The blonde quickly got up to answer it.

Once the door was open Billy pushed his way inside. "Hey." Stu says, trying to make small talk. "Hey." Billy repeated. Stu closed the door, and walked up to the brunette, putting his hands in Billy's hair. The other grinned and rested his hands on Stu's hips.

Stu softly pressed their lips together, trying to keep as calm as possible. Billy pulled Stu closer and bit down on his bottom lip. It wasn't as gentle as Billy probably meant for it to be, but Stu didn't mind. The blonde got the hint and slightly parted his lips.

Billy slips his tounge in Stu's mouth and tangles it with Stu's. Their lips never part as Billy pushes Stu over to the couch. The brunette finally pulls away to yank Stu's belt off. He threw it across the room along with his own shirt.

Billy softly kisses down Stu's neck, as Stu tugs on his belt. The brunette chuckled, watching the blonde struggle. "Fuck you man. Just take it off." Stu says, giving up. Billy rolled his eyes and took up his belt, throwing it over with Stu's.

"Can I?" Stu asks, motioning to Billy's pants. "You sure?" The brunette says. "Yeah, I'm sure." Stu says, smiling. Billy nodded and leaned back onto the other side of the couch. The blonde sat on his knees and watched as Billy unzipped his pants.

"Alright go ahead." Billy says, closing his eyes and leaning his head back. Stu took Billy's cock into his mouth and slowly started bobbing his head. "Shit!" Billy groans, taking a handful of Stu's hair into his hand.

His slightly pulled on Stu's hair gently. Not making it hurt more than he wanted it to. Stu felt pride knowing that he was bringing Billy pleasure. His haired was pulled harder this time, making Stu moan as he heard Billy panting above him.

Stu takes more of the brunette into his mouth. "Jesus fucking Christ.." Billy pants. Stu gagged and moaned as he took him fully into his mouth, internally cursing as his hyper gag reflex. Billy looked down at the blonde, "Relax baby."

Stu's face flushed at the nickname as Billy pulled him off by his hair. Billy lightly grabbed Stu by the chin, letting go of his hair. He ran his thumb over Stu's lips before kissing him again. "Here let me help." Billy breaths against Stu's lips.

He slides his hand under Stu's waistband, and pushed him lightly on his back. Billy tugged down his pants and tossed them into the newly fromed pile. The brunette rolled his eyes at Stu's child's play logo covered boxers before pulling them down.

He sat between Stu's legs and started attacking his neck with kisses. "What are you going to do?" Stu asks. Billy pulls away from his and stares in Stu's eyes, "How far our you willing to let me go." He says smirking. "Anything." The blonde says.

The brunette grins and positions himself between Stu's legs. Billy grabs Stu's hips and closes his eyes. Stu forced himself to relax, taking a deep breath. They both moaned and gasped as Billy pushed himself into Stu.

Billy stilled for a moment before starting to rock his hips slowly. Stu gasp and moaned loudly, gripping the couch under him. Stu didn't know why he was acting like this. He had beed with plenty of girls. Billy once again pressed their lips together.

"Relax darling." Billy says as he pulls away from Stu's lips, looking at Stu with hooded eyes. The blonde's words died on lips as Billy kept rocking himself into him. And Stu threw his head back as Billy quickened his pace.

Stu was a moaning mess, Billy's name falling from his lips more times then either could count. Billy couldn't help but chuckle as Stu screamed his name as he hit his prostate.

--

Once they finished, Billy sat in Stu's window sill in only his boxers a lit cigarette between his lips. Stu was drinking from a beer can that they were sharing. Billy flicked ash from his cigarette and watched as it landed near Stu's mother's garden.

The brunette held out his hand for Stu to hand him the beer can. He watched as Stu take another sip before crawling over and giving it to Billy. Stu got off the bed and pulled a box out of his hall closest and rustled through it.

Billy watched him for a minute before he finally pulled out a movie and put it in the DVD player. They had already watched it so Stu had rewind it. He walked back to the couch and flopped down, groaning as he watched it rewind.

The shorter took another puff of his cigarette before putting out in Stu's father's ashtray. He walked over and sat down beside the blonde, wrapping his arm over Stu's shoulders. The other smiled and laid his head on Billy's shoulder.

~~
YUHHHH FINALLY POSTING YUHHHH.

ALSO

IM PLATONICALLY IN LOVE WITH HER 😼 YUH YUH YUH