~Sick day~

-Stuilly
-I wrote this while sick so it's short sorry dude I'm so tired
-Sick Stu
----------------

Billy laid down on his bed trying to get motivated to get ready for school. The phone rang on his bedside table, spooking him a little. He yanked the phone towards him, letting out and angry and annoyed huff, groaning a "Yes?"

"Hey man.. 'm feeling like absolute shit right now so I won't be at school tomorrow or today." A tired Stu says in a gravely voice. Billy groans at the news before mumbling a quick 'yeah'. The blonde was the one to hang up once he heard that.

The brunette laid in his bed for a couple more minutes before his dad yelled from the other room. "I'm going, I'm going!" Billy groans, rolling off his bed. He pulled off his green day band-T and sweat pants, putting on some 'school appropriate' clothes.

Billy unzipped his bookbag and dumped out his books and school shit onto his carpet. Once it was empty he stuffed in some over the counter painkillers, and some of his mom's old self made blankets into it.

He threw his backpack strap over his shoulder, walking into his kitchen. "You look like shit." Hank said, looking at Billy's unbrushed, greasy hair. Billy rolled his eyes, grabbing bread and making a sandwich.

"Its fucking baffling that you're my son." He said again, trying to make Billy angry. The brunette nodded, walking out the back door. He walked down the road and instead of taking the turn to the school, he turned and walked towards Stu's house.

--

He made it to Stu's house and he knew the blonde wasn't going to answer so he took it upon himself to find the spare key. It wasn't that hard to find and he unlocked the door. He immediately walked up to Stu's surprisingly clean room.

Billy saw Stu balled up under his blanket, winching at his own body pain. "Hey man. I brought you some stuff." The brunette said. "Billy go to school..." Stu groaned, pulling the blanket slightly off his head. "Fuck that. You're the only person I tolerate." He says.

Stu sighed but didn't fight it. The blonde laid his head on Billy's lap, tiredly closing his eyes.