~You Go Down Just like Holy Mary~

-Stuilly
-This is my first time writing hardcore smut so don't talk about it if this is trash

-Gay, making out, sex, trans author, virgin author, cursing, cheating

-Posted on AO3 as well (yes I have an account)
--------

Stu watched as Tatum and Sidney got into the field trip bus. It was the end of the day and the trip lasted until 6 in the afternoon. The blonde waved bye as the bus took off and walked off to the car rider and walker lane.

He smiled as he saw Billy waiting for him at the end of the road. "Hey man!" Stu yelled, putting his arm around Billy's shoulders. "Hey, they already leave?" Billy asks, raising an eyebrow. The blonde nodded and leaned onto the other.

"Did you still wanna watch that new Friday the 13th movie my parents got me?" Stu asks, taking a sip of his drink from lunch. "Sure Ill be over there in an hour or something." The brunette replied as he walked to the other side of the road.

Stu hurried up and got to his house, jumping in the shower. Once he got out he flopped down on the couch, the movie on the coffee table in front of him. The blonde smiled when he heard a knock on the door. "Hey Billy-boy. Come in." He says.

The movie started and it seemed nether of them were paying attention. The blonde smiled as he felt Billy's hands wrap around his waist. Billy pressed his lip against Stu's neck, making Stu laugh. His laughing was quickly cut off by a gasp when Billy lightly bites a sensitive part of his neck.

The brunette slid his hands up Stu's sweater as he kissed up his jaw. "Billy.." The other moaned, panting. Billy pulled Stu's sweater over his head and started kissing down his chest. Stu leaned his head back, whimpering as Billy kissed his stomach.

Once Billy got to the blonde's belt he placed feather-light kisses all over his stomach, biting it gently. Stu was already a moaning mess, causing Billy to chuckle. He pulled away from Stu and unbuckled the blonde's jeans.

When his jeans were down Billy began palming Stu through his boxers. "F-fuck!" The blonde moaned, begining to breath heavily. The brunette tugged the boxers off and took Stu's cock into his mouth. Stu gasped and moaned at the unwarned action.

After a couple minutes the brunette pulled off and took Stu's dick in his hand, pumping him slightly. The blonde gasped and arched his back. "You look so beautiful like this." Billy smiles with hooded eyes. Stu shuddered as Billy leaned down and kissed his inner thigh.

The brunette quickened the pace with his hand, making Stu whine and moan. With a few more flicks of his wrist Stu came into Billy's hand. "F-fuck man.." The blonde says, trying to catch his breath. "You want help with that now?" He says, motioning to Billy's erection.

"Sure go ahead." The brunette says, unbuckling his pants and leaning back on the couch, as Stu gets on his knees in front of him.

--

After, they rewinded the movie and actually watched it. Stu made some popcorn, and Billy grabbed some beers from the garage. "Oh shit its almost 6. They should be getting back soon." The blonde says.

"Probably not it's only 5:28." The brunette replied. "Wanna bet on it?" Stu asks, getting a smirk from Billy. "20 bucks says they'll get home in 5 or something minutes." Stu says.

Billy was about to reply before getting cut off by the phone ringing. "Hey Tatum." Stu says, answering the phone. The brunette groans as Stu holds out his hand. Billy rolls his eyes and slaps and 20 dollar bill in Stu's hand.

"Yeah just watching movies with Billy. Okay see you soon babe." The blonde says, stuffing the cash in his jean pocket and hanging up the phone. "They'll be here soon." He says, turning back to the ending movie.